Nestlé Waters North America Inc. Nestea Ice Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer 1.76 oz uploaded by MELANIE C.Nestlé Waters North America Inc. Nestea Ice Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer 1.76 oz uploaded by Sherry F.Nestlé Waters North America Inc. Nestea Ice Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer 1.76 oz uploaded by Janee M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestea ice tea with lemon liquid water enhancer 1.76 oz see more...

Jesus M.
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA
I've tried this before and I don't like it at all .it has a weird taste to it. I can't describe it . Some time somethings should be left alone for certain products. I would never buy it again .
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
This tastes like fake sugar strongly and is way too sweet. It's not too bad if you drink it really cold or on ice, but really not my favorite.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this product! I am one of those people who really just hated drinking water. I don't like the taste but I know it's important for me to keep hydrated and keep drinking water. I love that I can bring my big water bottle to work fill it up from the water fountain. Squirt in 2-3 squirts shake it all up and it's like having my favorite iced tea ready in seconds. I love that it comes in a few different flavors and that it's really super easy to use and drink and stay hydrated.
Janee M.
Janee M.
Lithonia, GA
You may find it hard to.believe but this stuff taste so good. I have a hard time drinking water, so being able to add this enhancer to give it some flavor, it taste so good. I would recommend everyone try this.
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
I'm missing drink it. This is my fav drink for all the times, but now here in venezuela I cant get the product because doesn't exist :(. I will go to USA and enjoy this perfect and delicious drink. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I dont remember the price...
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Winston Salem , NC
I love this product. They have many flavors and they are all good. I feel like it is a good way to push yourself to drink more water.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Easy for on the go and great size to keep with you every where you go tastes like heaven in a little squirter
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
OTTAWA, ['', '', '']
I got the larger bottle, 420 ml and makes 7L. It was gone within a week. Its very good. Convenient and fast to make! Definitely a great buy, one I will make again and again.
Leia W.
Leia W.
Calgary, AB
I'm obsessed with nestles nestea! Best iced tea on the market in my opinion. Always have some of this on hand for when I get a craving! Yum!!!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
london, ON
I love this little guy! It gives my water a powerful and delicious taste. It transforms my bland water into a drink that I can't get enough of. In love with this little guy. Would definitely buy again and again.