Nestlé Waters North America Inc. Nestea Ice Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer 1.76 oz uploaded by Sherry F.Nestlé Waters North America Inc. Nestea Ice Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer 1.76 oz uploaded by Janee M.Nestlé Waters North America Inc. Nestea Ice Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer 1.76 oz uploaded by MELANIE C.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestea ice tea with lemon liquid water enhancer 1.76 oz see more...

Lisa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this product! I am one of those people who really just hated drinking water. I don't like the taste but I know it's important for me to keep hydrated and keep drinking water. I love that I can bring my big water bottle to work fill it up from the water fountain. Squirt in 2-3 squirts shake it all up and it's like having my favorite iced tea ready in seconds. I love that it comes in a few different flavors and that it's really super easy to use and drink and stay hydrated.
Janee M.
Lithonia, GA
You may find it hard to.believe but this stuff taste so good. I have a hard time drinking water, so being able to add this enhancer to give it some flavor, it taste so good. I would recommend everyone try this.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
I'm missing drink it. This is my fav drink for all the times, but now here in venezuela I cant get the product because doesn't exist :(. I will go to USA and enjoy this perfect and delicious drink. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I dont remember the price...
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA
I've tried this before and I don't like it at all .it has a weird taste to it. I can't describe it . Some time somethings should be left alone for certain products. I would never buy it again .
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
This tastes like fake sugar strongly and is way too sweet. It's not too bad if you drink it really cold or on ice, but really not my favorite.
Ruth H.
Winston Salem , NC
I love this product. They have many flavors and they are all good. I feel like it is a good way to push yourself to drink more water.
Denise T.
Easy for on the go and great size to keep with you every where you go tastes like heaven in a little squirter
Taylor S.
London, ON
I love this little guy! It gives my water a powerful and delicious taste. It transforms my bland water into a drink that I can't get enough of. In love with this little guy. Would definitely buy again and again.
I really miss nestea! It was my go to drink in any flavor. It is more refreshing than a soda and, well, no surprise on that, it tastes like tea with a fruit, so it's a win-win for me. Since I can't find it where I live, I've started to make my own, but it is never as good as this.
Mindy H.
Love all the Nestea/Nestfruta water enhancers. At one point I had 22 in my cupboard because I had great coupons for them and had to stock up because they are so good. My kids drink more water since I bought these.