BY NESTLÉ

Nestea 12oz 12pk lemon see more...

• "The lemon flavor is great along with any other!" in 1 review
Monica H.
Hialeah, FL
AMAZING. Best iced tea ever!!! I have a little heart for Lipton tea but nothing like the old favorite. Secret recipe: freeze for about 3 hours and enjoy a delicious popsicle for a summer afternoon. I prefer this flavor for years because has the lemon sour and sweetness of tea. Perfect combo
Norma M.
Jessup, MD
Very refreshing! Iced tea with a hint of lemon, super delicious. I don't typically buy a whole 12 pack, just one from a vending machine. But I really love this tea.
Lauren C.
These teas offer what I feel to be the perfect blend of lemon and tea without giving me the hassle of mixing one up myself. One pop-top later, and I'm One happy, thirst-quenched girl.
Maricela J.
Fontana, CA
Best iced tea ive had in a while . So delicious and not alot of sugar and tasty . Very convenient to have on the go
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
I like this product. Affordable and great taste. i especially like the Raspberry one. Cannot go wrong with this.
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
Love this tea brand!! Good price and tastes great!! The lemon flavor is great along with any other!!
Liz M.
Eau Claire, WI
I drink these all the time, they're the perfect thirst quencher! Definitely my favorite tea!
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
These are my favorite tea. They have the prefect combination of tea and lemon
Suzanne M.
London, ON
I've been a long time drinker of Nestle, When I stopped drinking coke and other sodas, this helped alot from withdrawing from it, although it does have similar contents , I'd prefer over pop. Love that it has a refreshing taste and best when cool. Recommend purchasing the box.
Steph F.
Vernon
I buy these to take one to work for money saving and for the occasional change in my water regimen I drink daily. It works out to about 60 cents a can 5 days a week, and Nestle is my favourite brand of iced tea. Flavour is great and it's affordable.