Nestlé U.S.A. Nestlé Assorted Chocolate Bag Butterfinger, Crunch and Baby Ruth 150

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle assorted chocolate bag butterfinger, crunch and baby ruth 150 ct see more...

Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the combination but wish the crunch could be replace Not a fan of crunch bars. [product:nestlé-u.s.a.-nestlé-assorted-chocolate-and-sugar-bag-butterfinger,-crunch,-nerds]
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
We have big bags of candy at my work all the time and this one offers options everyone loves! WE like to keep these handy in the candy bowl we have in the living room. They are some of our favorites and are jus the right sized if some gets a sweet tooth.
Diamond M.
Houston , TX
This candy bag was a life saver during halloween time. All the children loved how much candy they were able to get. I know most people give out 1-2 pieces. Well with this bag, I was able to give out 1 hand full. It's also good for birthday parties.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Always buy these bags around Halloween and they never last long in my house OR for trick or treaters! A great variety of classic favorite candies! Great value, especially when they go on sale after the holiday!
Erica S.
Memphis, TN
SO I BROUGHT THIS FOR HALLOWEEN FOR THE KIDS TO COME BY THE HOUSE I BROUGHT THEM ABOUT BEFORE THE HOLIDAY AND THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT. MY FAMILY HAD OPEN THAT PACK OF CANDY AND ATE IT RIGHT UP. NEEDLESS TOO SAY I HAD TO GO BACK AND BUY 2 MORE BAGS SO WE COULD HAVE SOME FOR THE LILTTLE KIDS IN THE NEIGHBOR HOOD
Celly w.
Van Nuys, CA
Great for handing out halloween candy and having some leftovers to treat yourself during the week. Mini versions to all of our childhood snack loves. I usually have leftovers after the hoards of kids that come through and I definitely enjoy these little tidbits of relief to humdrum days.
Kennedy W.
East Lansing, MI
I'm not a big fan of butterfingers and baby Ruth's but is a win win situation because my family normally buy the bag and everybody eats one of the types in the bag.
Shay B.
I love thus candy! tastes great, hard to say no to more.
The chocolate and crunch of this bar is amazing! My little ones always beg for it when we go to the store
Leslie D.
Jackson, MS
Almost all of my favorite chocolate candies in one giant bag...what's not to love??? Unfortunately I sometimes eat way more than I should but I just can't resist!
Kristen S.
Multi pack candies are the best. Because who can choose ONE favorite? One night you're in the mood for a butterfinger. The next you really want a crunch. This bag of pleasure contains several selections for your different hankerings without crossing too many different flavors within the bag.