Nestlé U.S.A. Nestlé Assorted Chocolate and Sugar Bag: Butterfinger, Nerds, uploaded by Giovanna M.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle assorted chocolate and sugar bag: butterfinger, nerds, gobstopper, crunch 116 ct see more...

Summer M.
Kenosha, WI
My husband LOVES candy! I buy a bag of these and keep them out for him and for our friends. We love this assortment because of the chocolate and hard candy mixtures! There is something in there for everyone!
Stephanie M.
Wherever I buy these bags they never last long Lol. It's a good mix that we all love and enjoy. Really like the sizes because sometimes all you need is a little bit of something to kick that sweet tooth.
Mary S.
Uniontown, Oh
I buy these large bags typically for Halloween and Easter but found this assortment on a clearance and couldn't pass up the price! All my kids favorites and they make a nice treat in school lunches without overdoing the sugar 😊
Stephanie D.
Hialeah, FL
Great bag for those who can't decide between chocolate candy or fruity candy.The sizes of the candy are also perfect so you don't feel too guilty and you can take with you for the day or even to the movies.
Rebecca B.
Having an assorted bag of nestle is great! Rather you are in the mood for chocolate or tart its in there. Having a small bite of chocolate helps hold you over!
Bret H.
Pattonsburg, MO
Best bang for you buck right here. It's a great combo pack with many different flavors to pick from. Had a hard time not eating the whole box the first day.
jennifer c.
Kansas City, KS
My kids love these, they can choose between sweet, crunchy nerds, or a chocolate treat! Perfect for multiple kids, everyone gets to pick what they like!
Randi W.
Cartwright, OK
This is an awesome buy for anyone. This bag has the best of both worlds. Chocolate and sweet tangy candy. There is something for everyone to choose from.
Kristen W.
Providence, RI
Everything you love all in one bag! Love the assortment and the convenience factor of having snack size candies to add when I pack my lunch.
Angela L.
Love love love. These are some of my favorite candy and chocolate in a bag! If only getting fat was not an issue I would eat this everyday