BY NESTLÉ

As perfect as this frothy steamed treat was, it just got even better. With only 50 flavor-filled calories, Cappuccino Skinny is a delicious indulgence you can enjoy every day without the guilt. For use in Nescafe Dolce Gusto machines: Piccolo, Melody 2, Circolo, and Creativa (sold separately). Redefining your coffee experience, enthusiasts like you can have the luxury and ease of brewing coffeehouse quality drinks from the conveniences of home. With Nescafe Dolce Gusto, the bar has been raised for the way you drink coffee. The innovative easy-to-use capsule system, exclusive to Nescafe Dolce Gusto is designed to ensure that each cup of coffee you make is fresh and with hormone-free milk. The airtight capsules optimize the extraction pressure for each flavor variety, delivering the best quality, texture and no-hassle froth! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is a go to for me. It's probably just me being lazy but I love that I can pop one in my coffee maker and do my makeup or dry my hair and it's done, delicious & the perfect temp when I'm ready!
Isi R.
Santiago
I think that is one of the best products of Nestle, it taste really good and I like the way that is kept. Maybe the cost is a little higher but worth it. Since they start to make coffee like that I buy it there, so I recommend to everyone.