Nestlé U.S.A. Nescafe Medium Roast Coffee with Nestlé Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Creamer uploaded by Yona W.

BY NESTLÉ

Nescafe medium roast coffee with nestle coffee-mate hazelnut creamer 12 oz see more...

• "I really enjoyed this, nice light nutty flavor." in 1 review
  • "I really like this coffee I got the Hazelnut and it was just good just add hot water and that's all." in 1 review
  • "I've decided that while I still prefer fresh brewed coffee, the Nescafé with Coffee Mate is a great alternative when I don't have the means or time for a fresh cup!" in 1 review
  • "Not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
The perfect blend of Nescafé coffee and Coffee Mate creamer! This product is an all-in-one mix and drink coffee beverage. Available in three delicious flavors; French Vanilla, Hazlenut, and Original Cream. I received the Original Cream for free, via Smiley360, to test & review. I'm a big coffee drinker--- never instant!!! I was confused by this product, was it coffee or cream? Whatever it was it was instant and I was hesitant to try it! I broke down one morning, the morning I forgot to set my coffee maker to go off at 4AM for work. I was in need of my morning dose and had nothing ready in advance!!! I saw the Nescafé sitting on the counter, teasing me for being a fresh-brew snob. I threw my hands up and silently prayed that it wasn't "sanka". If you know what sanka is, you'll probably be grimacing right about now :) Anyhow, I heated some water and mixed in a bit of the powder... Then some more... And a little more. I like strong coffee! It was a little on the sweet side, because it has sweet cream mixed in, and I added too much. BUT it smelled ok, and I tasted it... It was pretty good!!! Like I said, a little sweet for me, but it wasn't bitter or funky like you'd expect instant coffee to be. I finished up and headed to work. When I came home, I experimented some more with my new found coffee mystery. I found a good blend that isn't too sweet, and even determined that it is best when served iced!!! I used a blender bottle to mix it all up with some ice. Delicious!!! Iced coffee tastes better a little sweeter than hot coffee anyhow. I went out and purchased all 3 flavors. The Hazlenut is brilliant!!! I'm a huge Hazlenut fan, so I almost knew I would like it from the start. I am not a vanilla fan, however, but my friends are--- now I can make a quick cup when I have company! I've decided that while I still prefer fresh brewed coffee, the Nescafé with Coffee Mate is a great alternative when I don't have the means or time for a fresh cup!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
Thanks to Smiley 360 and there free samples I got to test this product in return for my honest opinion.. I really did have a #Nescafecoffeemate moment.
Just 80 calories per serving I fell in love with these new flavors and the rich and creamy texture. All you have to do to get a great cup of coffee is add hot water....THAT'S IT! It really is quick and easy plus the variety of flavors adds a great kick to your coffee that would normally cost you much more at a coffee house.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
I really enjoyed this, nice light nutty flavor. I like that it is already sweetened, and all you need is hot water, so it is perfect for camping!!
I did not think this had enough coffee to it, so I actually bought some instant and mixed it in. It kept the flavor pretty much the same with just a little more kick.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Offering a nutty flavor, the Hazelnut flavor of this powdered coffee + creamer mix is satisfying. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Although the packaging suggests using 6-8 ounces of water, I recommend using 6 ounces of water with this product to create a richer, creamier flavor.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Not a huge fan of this product. The other flavors from the brands taste good, but this one does not have anything special ! My favorite is the seasonal one, pumpkin spice.
nicole j.
Midland , TX
I got this for free at safeway with the just for you app! I think it is good. Really easy to make which is cool for a fast on the go.
Shannon R.
I got to try this free from Smiley360 and it is amazing. I was not sure if I would like the hazlenut flavor but it is so good!
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I tried this one . I really like this coffee I got the Hazelnut and it was just good just add hot water and that's all.