Nestlé U.S.A. Nerds Spooky Orange Punch 25 oz

by Nestlé

Nerds spooky orange punch 25 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestlé U.S.A. Nerds Spooky Orange Punch 25 oz!
Purchased at: Walmart
The product is really great and it’s good for trick-or-treating for eating for me so I often because I love sugar The product can’t really improved because it’s good and I recommend this to others who are planning to buy it
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I LOVE Nestle's Nerds!! They have a sour fruity tang that is addicting! They are super cheap and super yummy in the center of every nerd is a little rock of sugar and so they have a sour then sweet taste I am addicted to these little guys! I buy them every time I go into wal-mart and I most certainly recommend this product!
Canton, MI
Ah, the nostalgia. I remember digging though my plastic pumpkin at the end of trick-or-treating to see if anyone had given these out. There's something so much more fun and exciting about a candy when it comes in special colours and flavors for a holiday. I don't remember seeing these this Halloween (are they still around?). The spooky punch flavor is great, definitely just the right level of sweet.
Mundelein, IL
Spooky orange punch is a pretty good flavor of nerds. It is about as strong as the other flavors, and very much had a kick of orange. I like miking it with grape or another dark nerd mix and using it to decorate halloween cookies. They are very sweet so be careful if you don't normally eat candy.
Struthers, OH
Loves nerds!! They are my favorite tart type of candy if I don't want something chocolate. This orange is good is nice and tangy but not like too sour. Good price. Recommend to others.
Canoga Park, CA
The best candy ever all my live I have eating this candy and I will never get tired of them yes of course good value I hope they never stop making them I buy them at any store yes I would recommend them
Oregon City, OR
Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.
Carnation, WA
Being that Nerds are one of my favorite candies I couldn't resist. I love these for halloween especially and would repurchase. I do like the original pink flavor but the orange is still nice. It has good value and I would definitely recommend to others.
Marshalltown , IA
Encontré los dulces que comí desde que era una niña, su sabor sigue manteniéndose intacto, me gusta darse los a mis hijos pues no les provoca demasiada energía, deleitamos nuestro paladar.
Springfield, IL
I loved these. I loved the orange and enjoyed the punch. I wish these weren't seasonal because I think I might like them more than the strawberry and grape flavors!