Nestlé U.S.A. Nerds Spooky Orange Punch 25 oz uploaded by Jamie k.

BY NESTLÉ

Nerds spooky orange punch 25 oz see more...

Shyla C.
Shyla C.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I LOVE Nestle's Nerds!! They have a sour fruity tang that is addicting! They are super cheap and super yummy in the center of every nerd is a little rock of sugar and so they have a sour then sweet taste I am addicted to these little guys! I buy them every time I go into wal-mart and I most certainly recommend this product!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
Spooky orange punch is a pretty good flavor of nerds. It is about as strong as the other flavors, and very much had a kick of orange. I like miking it with grape or another dark nerd mix and using it to decorate halloween cookies. They are very sweet so be careful if you don't normally eat candy.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Oregon City, OR
Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.Soooo good.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, Ca
The best candy ever all my live I have eating this candy and I will never get tired of them yes of course good value I hope they never stop making them I buy them at any store yes I would recommend them
Katie N.
Katie N.
Struthers, OH
Loves nerds!! They are my favorite tart type of candy if I don't want something chocolate. This orange is good is nice and tangy but not like too sour. Good price. Recommend to others.
M P.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
#fanfavorite. My daughter and I the #SpookyOrangePunch #Nerds!! Halloween is such a fun time to great memmoeies, and what better way than with favorite candies!
Johanna l.
Johanna l.
Childhood memory love this every Halloween i will buy this evey day if i could i would but this at my local candy store
savanah l.
savanah l.
Deatsville, AL
These are great they have a rich flavor and are always so sweet and sour at the same time plus their sre no hazards
McKaela C.
McKaela C.
Lexington, KY
I love these! Nerds are one of my favorite candies, but I especially look forward to Halloween and these candies!
Gee H.
Gee H.
I don't like Nerds and I don't like orange flavored candy, so these were not favorable for me.