Nestlé' Usa Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz uploaded by Karla B.

BY NESTLÉ

Find fruit and vegetables at Target.com! Libby's 100% pure pumpkin 15 oz see more...

Karla B.
I've been using Libby's canned pumpkin for years. I always get the best results especially with my pumpkin pie. I don't get the pie filling but the pure pumpkin. It has a naturally sweet, strong pumpkin flavor and a thick but not grainy texture. You can purchase at most grocery stores. I got mine from Winco for $1.38. I highly recommend Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin.
lisa i.
Love this brand and the only one we use! Thanksgiving is coming up and cant wait for pumpkin crunch! Great recipes and a lot of use for this!
Jenny T.
New Bern, NC
I always use this brand for all recipes with pumpkin! It also lasts for a few weeks in the fridge if I don't use it all at once.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
This is a must for my pumpkin bread recipe, I buy lots of it because I bake like crazy during Thanksgiving and Christmas.
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I prefer organic but this one is fabulous! I also love the consistency that comes with the Libby's name.
Catherine M.
My favorite canned pumpkin! Always tastes fresh, whether used in baked goods, smoothies, or oatmeal.