Nestlé' USA Coffeemate Creamer, 11 oz, 1/PK, Lite uploaded by Laura B.

BY COFFEE-MATE #87 in Creamer

Rich and creamy nondairy creamer offers a smooth taste. Simply add to your beverage, stir and enjoy. Creamer dissolves quickly and easily without diluting or cooling coffee. Lactose-free creamer does not have to be refrigerated. Store in a dry, cool environment. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Laura B.
Laura B.
Columbus, OH
I simply love Nestle Coffeemate Creamer! It makes your coffee so rich and creamy!
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nestle coffee creamer makes my morning coffee taste great. My coffee wouldn't be the same without it. No creamer than no coffee!! I love their different flavors and around the holidays they have holiday flavors that are so delicious I could drink it by itself.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
Since first trying coffeemate we became fans! We won't drink our coffee without it. My husband likes the variety of flavors offered while I always go for the original. No Nestlé Coffeemate creamer...no coffee!
BRANDY G.
BRANDY G.
Northport, AL
We love Nestle coffee creamer, it is all my husband and I buy and use. I will continue to buy as long as I'm drinking coffee
Donna B.
Donna B.
I have this in my coffee all day. It makes coffee taste great. Rich and creamy. I have tried other brands but always come back to this!
Sovina S.
Sovina S.
So good I love the hazelnut flavor! this gives my coffee that extra goodness it deserve
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love coffee-mate products. They have so many different flavors and different ways of doing it. It is nice to not have to buy specially flavored coffee. Great idea, great product.
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
This stuff is good; I used it a lot in college when I woke up and made coffee before class. It's good when you want to keep creamer long-term but don't want it to spoil. Tastes good, but not as good as fresh creamer, obviously.
Karen F.
Karen F.
My husband has to have coffee every morning and so far this is his favorite creamer. we have tried other brands and they're not as good. The other different flavors are also pretty good. The original flavored one comes in bigger sizes so you can get more for your money.
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
We drink coffee everyday and we really enjoy this creamer. Its a good everyday creamer. We usually stick with this one until the holidays then switch it up with seasonal creamers.
Heather S.
Heather S.
I've always used liquid creamer. How well is the powder?
Ivy K.
Ivy K.
Does the original flavor have a lot of sugar in it?