Nestlé U.S.A. Abuelita Hot Chocolate Mix 8ct uploaded by Fiona A.

BY NESTLÉ

Abuelita hot chocolate mix 8ct see more...

mary o.
Tucson, AZ
Very good hot chocolate drink mix... had it during the holidays in mix drink form with coffee and kalhua... very versitile, hot, cold or warm its all good..... very creamy despite being restituted using hot water, unlike most hot choco mixed which taste severly watered down.
Jenine C.
This hot chocolate reminds me of a loved one and is so delicious. I love that it comes in these convenient packets and that you don't have to boil milk with the disks. There is a perfect amount of mix in each packet so flavor is perfect. I love, love, love this!
inez h.
These are my second favorite. The chocalate bars are my actuall favorite.. but when I'm not in the mood to slowly simmer hot chocolate and just want simething quick..these are my go to. I buy nothing else!
Bianny M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Oh how i love these abuelita chocolate. Ever since i got introduced to them , i never went back. They are a bit pricey for the package amount, but so worth the money. It has cinnamon taste, that gets you addicted
Jenvelop V.
Rialto, CA
There is no holiday season if there is no no hot cocoa mix 👵🏻 Abuelita. It's sweet and smell so chocolate 🍫 like, just the smell alone brings the best memories of my childhood.
Destinee T.
Abuelita is one of my favorite treats in the fall. The packaging is eye catching and I have continuously bought this for years and years. It always meets my expectations and is so delicious! I recommend to everyone.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE Abuelita chocolate. I have been drinking this stuff since i was kid. I love that they now have it in small packages. Its my favorite hot coco.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
This is not your typical hot chocolate. It's rich and almost too sweet, with a lovely cinnamon flavor. I'm so glad they make it in pouches now!
Margaret T.
Kingsville, TX
Me and my family love using abuelitas chocolate. We use it for mole and for hot chocolate. The hint of cinnamon makes it all better!
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Este chocolate me encanta. sabe delicioso especial para esos días frios. yo lo compro en Stop&Shop /Salen en menos de $5 dolares