Nestlé® Toll House®e DelightFulls Milk Chocolate Morsels With Caramel uploaded by Bunseng K.Nestlé® Toll House®e DelightFulls Milk Chocolate Morsels With Caramel uploaded by Bunseng K.Nestlé® Toll House®e DelightFulls Milk Chocolate Morsels With Caramel uploaded by Bunseng K.

BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll House® DelightFulls™ Milk Chocolate Morsels With Caramel Filling.

New!

2 g sat fat, 10% DV.

10 mg sodium, 0% DV.

7 g sugars.

Lydia G.
Hear cookies are like heaven in your mouth. They are very rich but so good. 1 or 2 of these cookies and my sweet tooth is gone. They don't cost too much and are super easy to bake. Definitely recommend! Buy these cookies!
Bunseng K.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product! If you like the taste and combination of caramel and chocolate, you will enjoy this! The product will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! Found these at my local 99 cent store for a buck, it's very rare to find products from Toll House at the 99 cent store, so I was surprise to find these. They go great with baking in cookies, or for snacking on! I highly recommend this product!
Megan M.
Clarksville, TN
These chips make the best cookies! I love to use these chocolate chips in with my homemade cookie recipe! So yummy! You could also use them for brownies, melt them for fruit, or whatever seems to suit your fancy! But overall, these are some of the best chocolate chips I've ever used while baking and otherwise!
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
I love to make chocolate chip cookies with a twist. Stuffing them, adding unexpected toppings, weird shapes, bright colors, you name it I've probably tried it. These added a little something without being too crazy and goes great with chopped pralines as a ice cream topping or by the handful. ;)
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
I'm giving this three stars because when I owned the bag they were all clumped together so I could use them as like chocolate chips because they were clumped together. They definitely had a very good flavor though. I would replace regular chocolate chips with these any day.
Ariba A.
Kansas City, MO
I mean it's chocolate so if you like chocolate it's great. It's also nestle- and they make darn good chocolate. Then add in caramel and it's just a sugary masterpiece. Love this stuff. Sweet enough to give you diabetes with one bite. Good or bad, who knows?
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
I love chocolate and adding the caramel inside the chocolates it taste amazing. I love nestle products because they are affordable and taste delicious. The flavor is amazing, it provides a rich chocolate and caramel combination that I love.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Caramel filled chocolate? Who doesn't love those?! Very smooth chocolate that melts in your mouth with a fun little surprise of bursting creamy caramel making the best combination for a flavor your taste buds will love!
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great to bake with and can make many types of cookies and desserts with them. They have good flavor and are cheap. I use these around the holiday season and I would buy again. I recommend to others
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
I am absolutely in love with this product, took my homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe to another level! love baking and these will definitely be on my list the next time I bake cookies!