Nestlé® Toll House® White Chip Brownie Cookie Dough

BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Available for a limited time

Nestlé® Toll House® White Chip Brownie Cookie Dough
Giselle M.
Jacksonville, Fl
My go to Holiday cookies. Only because they only come around the Holidays, if not Id eat them all year. They have the perfect mixed texture between cookie and brownie and have the white chocolate that melt in your mouth, and just like every other nestle cookies just pop them in the oven for 12-15 minutes and they are done. Everyone that comes over loves them with a nice glass of milk
Dee E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a must have in our house! We don't bake too much, but every time that we do, we end up baking with this! Price is great and I would have to highly recommend it to anyone looking to bake!
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
These are my favorite cookies by tollhouse. And they come in a pack bigger than a single dozen. I seriously thought about buying out my store and keeping them in my freezer for whenever I wanted them.
Daniele N.
Rockwall, TX
Ummm incredible. These cookies are absolutely decadent. They are full of flavor and so delicious! The ratio of chocolate to white chocolate was perfect. Definitely buying these again.
I'm not too big on white chocolate but these brownies are delicious and whenever I have a sweet tooth I would definitely recommend getting these again.
chanel M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love till house cookies and these are so good and you get the best of both worlds cookies and brownies!😜