Nestlé® Toll House®   Valentine Swirl Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Nestlé® Toll House® Valentine Swirl Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bake some love with our refrigerated cookie dough. NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Chocolate chip cookie dough with red and pink colored morsels are a delicious treat this Valentine’s Day. Each package makes 24 cookies. This seasonal product is only available during the springtime months.

• Where can I buy this and is it good or should I not buy i...13 Answers
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
These are so delicious I'm hungry already for them! Can it be February already? I got mine from target, very affordable, super yummy and pretty to look at. This brand in general has some great cookies, not just only these ones. Would highly recommend to everyone
ᏝᎧᏖᏖᎥᏋ ✨.
Saint Louis
I thought I would like these, and I really wanted to because I love all things Valentine's themed. But for some reason the colored chips in these (and all of the Holiday themed Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies) makes the cookie taste "off". I know, it's tempting because cute seasonal chocolate chip cookies look adorable, but they just don't taste like the original.
Julia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So so good! I love these. Of course I wouldn't only make them during Valentine's Day because they are that good lol. I love the taste of the chocolate chips when they're nice and melted and the swirl part adds a nice taste too
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Delicious. I've yet to find a variety of nestle that I don't enjoy, but their cookies in particular are always a good choice. The package says "do not consume raw cookie dough" but I usually do... For the record, they're good baked too!
Autumn S.
Franklin, PA
These are soooooo good. They are a soft chewy cookie. They are pre cut which is awesome. I advise preheating the oven 50 degrees lower and cooking an extra minute.
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This brand of cookie dough never disappointed always delicious cookies every time, easy to bake and love how they always have the holiday seasonal cookie flavors.
Daniele H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I actually still had these in my refrigerator from Valentine's Day this year and I just baked a few last night and they were Heaven well sitting on my couch watching Netflix!
Linda P.
Great for a fast desert or if you don't feel like making cookies from scratch. They cime in different flavors and some with small images or themes.
Adriana D.
Redding
Made these the other day. It was a nice treat to have premade cookies that tasted delicious. Super easy to make and super tasty to eat
Stephanie E.
Where can I buy this and is it good or should I not buy it ? Or waste of money ?
Celeste R.
Are these any good? They look unappetizing
Kimisha L.
PMB
I've heard so much about cookie dough snacks. I never ever seem to find it in S.A though :(