BY TOLL HOUSE

Bake Some Love With Our Refrigerated Cookie Dough. We’ve Added Pink And Red Morsels To Our Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies For A Delicious Treat This Valentine’s Day. Each Package Makes 24 Cookies. This Seasonal Product Is Only Available During The Springtime Months.

Ingredients :

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Shortening (Palm Oil, High Oleic Canola Oil, Beta Carotene [Color]), Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels (Semi-sweet Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors]), Pink And Red Colored Morsels (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Color Added, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid), Water, 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Solids, Eggs, Molasses, Salt, Baking Soda (Contains Soy Lecithin), Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Egg, Wheat, Milk, Soy Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts

Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Delicious flavor, and I love the festive color!  Dark chocolate chips are my favorite so I was a huge fan of the fact that they made a holiday theme using dark chocolate instead of just milk chocolate.  I think Nestle is an amazing brand!  Nothing bad to say!
Priscilla P.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I really like this product. I usually don't like dark chocolate, but it was great for snacking on and also great for baking. I found this at my local grocery store and would definitely buy it again. The red color was perfect for valentines day
chloe s.
I found these in the store and at first i was kinda weirded out bu the colors but the next time i went to the store they were on special so i got them and wow they're so good i got home and started baking with them
Dunnesha H.
Well my kids loved eating these plain before we actually baked them in cookies the only bad thing i would say is they are not good to be microwave they burn very fast microwaved or melted on the stove they are only good for baking in different things.
Samantha J.
I am a huge chocolate addict. Nestle doesn't disappoint. I thought the Valentine dark chocolate and red morsels was a really fun creative and cute idea. It sure made my cookies stand out during my Valentine party.
Addie  T.
Oxford, MS
Chocolate is my favorite. Dark chocolate is even better. So dark chocolate chips are a dream come true! Nestle always has such delicious chocolate, and these dark chocolate chips are so good! Perfect for making some delicious cookies that melt in your mouth!
Anastasia K.
Really fun for baking! Look super pretty, just have to be careful about handling them to make sure the colors don't run together. I like how they stay true to not being overly sweet.
Kaitlin R.
Seaside, CA
I bake at least once a week, so it's always fun when I get to mix it up a little bit. These little cuties turn the same old chocolate chip recipe into something brand new. Love them!
Marisa R.
Del Rio
I purchased these for Valentine's Day to make cookies for my class I was kind of concerned because I thought the color would give an off days however they tasted exactly like the original ones and they were very good
Ava C.
These are the worst chocolate chips I have ever had!!!!!! These are most definitely not worth the price. I would not recommend what so ever. I would definitely prefer the regular flavor. DO NOT BUY!!!!!