Nestlé® Toll House®  Ultimates™ Chocolate Peanut Butter Deluxe Cookie Dough uploaded by Melisa s.Nestlé® Toll House®  Ultimates™ Chocolate Peanut Butter Deluxe Cookie Dough uploaded by Amber M.Nestlé® Toll House®  Ultimates™ Chocolate Peanut Butter Deluxe Cookie Dough uploaded by Laura R.

Nestlé® Toll House® Ultimates™ Chocolate Peanut Butter Deluxe Cookie Dough

BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cookie dough with peanut butter cups, chips and chocolate chunks.

Nestlé® Toll House® Ultimates™ Chocolate Peanut Butter Deluxe Cookie Dough
  • "I highly recommend them." in 1 review
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Amazing product my children love this brand they stay soft and won’t harden up right away great taste good sized cookie for toddlers and teens best cookie dough in the market!!! :))
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these so much! They are so co convenient when you want a nice fresh baked cookie but don't have the time or energy to make the dough! Make sure that when you grease your cookie sheet that you do not over do it. If you do these will come out as flat as a pancake!
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle Chocolate Peanut Butter Deluxe Cookie Dough is a tasty option for quick home baked cookies. This is a tough competition towards Pillsbury. Good value for a creamy chewy cookie. Package doesn't reseal, but can easily be stored in plastic bags for portion control. I'd recommend.
Stacey C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My aunt has been buying these cookies for years! They taste so good and with the Carmel inside is just ah-mazing! We usually purchase these cookies at Publix or Walmart. I totally recommend these cookies with cold milk and have a good time!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am an avid baker and went to pastry school. These are great. Although it is not recommended, i tend to eat tons of the raw dough. They are pretty close to homemade and even serve as a great base if you want to add other ingredients. Yum!
Samantha  C.
Grove City, OH
If you do not use nestle products then something is wrong with you. I love the premade turtle cookies and so does my husband. It is quick and easy and is always great when you need to fix something cheaper for guests. I am also biased because my father in law works for Nestle. Still does not change that fact that these are yummy!
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
Very very tasty. it is so easy to use and quick and again very very very tasty lol. to bad that it is fatting or i would be eating it all day every day lol.
Katelynn S.
Olive Branch, MS
These are heaven. Honestly. Cookies are my favorite desert, and these hit the spot everytime. They're super chocolate, and so very soft.
Alex F.
Villanova, PA
Highly recommend this delicious cookies. There are fun to make at sleepovers and easy too! also their a good price.
Megan T.
greensboro, NC
I love how great the flavor is in these cookies and how easy it to make them. I highly recommend them.
Glo S.
Raleigh, NC
I love soft chocolate chip cookies, is nestle's kind good? I've never tried itNestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookies Mint Swirled
Amber M.