Holly R.

I know it's risky (raw eggs), but how do you find the willpower to actually bake the cookies instead of eating the raw dough?

Kat J.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
4 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It’s easy for me,... I actually prefer these baked as opposed to just eating the dough. This cookie dough makes the most perfect chewy melty chocolate chip cookies, perfect with a glass of milk! I can’t resist knowing what the finished outcome is, I never touch the dough before it goes into the oven!
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
2 years, 4 months ago
Just eat one of the cookie dough squares slowly while your baking the rest
Laura D.
Laura D.
2 years, 5 months ago
It is basically impossible! I usually only end up with 10 cooked cookies
Val B.
Val B.
San jose , CA
2 years, 5 months ago
Only half the dough usually gets baked. :)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
2 years, 6 months ago
I don't! I would much rather eat the dough!
Laiken O.
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
Not possible lol
amy b.
amy b.
West Palm Bch, FL
2 years, 6 months ago
Thinking of the smell of them baking helps!