BY TOLL HOUSE

Semi-sweet And Milk Chocolate Morsels Meet Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks To Bake Up A Chocolate Lover’s Dream. Break-apart Refrigerated Dough Makes These Rich Cookies Simple To Prepare, So You Can Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings Easily.

Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
This [product:nestlé-toll-house-ultimates-chocolate-chip-lovers-cookie-dough-80-oz.-tub] is amazing! It makes some of the best tasting cookies. They are even more delicious if you eat them warm! If you even make it to the cookies sheet to make the cookies rather than eating it raw!!! I would recommend it to anyone who loves cookies...and I will definitely buy it again and again :) I love cookie dough..& cookies!..
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great. Nestle is the best kind of cookie dough that you can get in my opinion. It's really hard not to eat all of these at one time. They chocolate is tasteful, and the dough is so good that they hardly even make it to the oven because I like the eat them raw and I usually eat them all before ever hitting the oven..oops. I highly recommend these if you are a cookie lover like me.
Kat J.
Easy to make, absolutely DELICIOUS, and could totally pass for homemade from scratch cookies,...

What more could you possibly ask for in a premade refrigerated cookie dough?

This pack costs roughly $2.50 at Walmart, which is an incredibly reasonable price for the amount of cookies you get out of this package (and how amazingly decadent they are),... I followed the instructions on the package and put them in the oven for 10 minutes, and they came out PERFECT! Slightly crispy edge, chewy cookie middle, filled with melty chocolate morsels that just completely satisfied my sweet tooth... I am always happy to keep a package of this cookie dough in my fridge. In fact, I should go get another package right now!!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the toll house chocolate chip dough. It’s cheap and easy to use when you want a fast cookie craving to be done. They are simply easy for when your in a quick jam and need a fast dessert. I love getting these cookies for my girls. I would tell anyone who loves chocolate cookies to try them any day or night
Denise R.
Omgosh I absolutely love Nestlé Toll House Ultimates Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough! It is so soft and has the most delicious taste. My family loves when I bake using Nestlé Toll House Ultimates Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough the smell fills up our home and they just taste so yummy!
T B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great because you can make however many cookies you want each time and put the rest back in the fridge. Filled with chocolate chips! Great when cooked as well! Perfectly chewy if you under cook.
Ashlie Z.
Millville, NJ
if you know me i love to bake it calms me down and plus you get to taste test along the way and have lots of yummy treats after wards. but lets face it some times we dont feel like getting out all the stuff to make cookies from scratch. its nice to have a tub of these cookies in the fridge to just spoon onto a pan throw it uin and have cookies in like 10 15 minutes. plus if you have little ones at home its always a fun and easy way for them to bake with you.
Julie M.
Kent, OH
My favorite thing about this product is how easy it is to make these cookies. I annoy a baker so being able to whip up cookie dough can be hard sometimes. This mix is perfect all i have to do is scoop it out and put it on a pan. They cook in the perfect amount of time and taste delicious! For sure my go to when making cookies!
Kathy L.
Let's just say this, I am a cookie addict and I don't care how weird that sounds. It's so good baked or raw (even though it is pretty dangerous eating it that way, but on the other hand, I ate a whole small tub of it in under a week. This is the best one to get if you are too lazy to whip up homemade cookie dough.
Erica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the best!! They are so simple to make, and the instructions are spot on. They are chocolatey and tasty. The best kind of pre made cookie dough in my opinion.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
How many of you eat the dough raw too hahah guilty
Jody W.
Billings, MT
How many pre-cut cookies come in this pack?
Diana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
woow! look delicious! taste good?
Vee Q.
Rogers, AR
Never baked cookies so I'm not sure if this dough tastes as good as making them fresh?
Carly H.
Is the pre-made dough safe to eat? I know that one should be aware of the raw eggs, but sometimes I cannot resist.

Walmart