BY TOLL HOUSE

Semi-sweet And Milk Chocolate Morsels Meet Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks To Bake Up A Chocolate Lover’s Dream. Break-apart Refrigerated Dough Makes These Rich Cookies Simple To Prepare, So You Can Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings Easily.

• Do these come in bigger sizes?3 Answers
  • Why are these called Ultimate chocolate chip cookies? What's the ...2 Answers
  • Have you ever made these as bar cookies? How did they turn out?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Easy to make, absolutely DELICIOUS, and could totally pass for homemade from scratch cookies,...

What more could you possibly ask for in a premade refrigerated cookie dough?

This pack costs roughly $2.50 at Walmart, which is an incredibly reasonable price for the amount of cookies you get out of this package (and how amazingly decadent they are),... I followed the instructions on the package and put them in the oven for 10 minutes, and they came out PERFECT! Slightly crispy edge, chewy cookie middle, filled with melty chocolate morsels that just completely satisfied my sweet tooth... I am always happy to keep a package of this cookie dough in my fridge. In fact, I should go get another package right now!!
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I love baking Nestle Toll House Ultimates Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough. We bake them year round, however more heavily around the holidays. Our house fills up with the heavenly, sweet smell of chocolate chip cookies. They're perfect when they are fresh and warm out of the oven! <3
Thomas S.
Anderson, SC
Toll House cookies are always great, but these Chocolate Lovers cookies are next level. They didn’t just increase the chocolate chip count, but they added massive chunks off chocolate. They bake well and don’t taste really greasy like some other brands. Great buy!
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
Pre shaped and ready to break apart and bake! These are my favorite cookies. They taste amazing and are filled with chocolate chips and chunks. This particular one has 12 cookies so they are quite big. I could eat all 12!
Jennifer R.
These are okay. Yes, they are very quick and easy to make. But they just don't taste that nice. They taste okay. But kind of hard and don't have enough to them. Kind of just flavorless dough with some chocolate chips. But still good for lazy days!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite cookies of allllll time! I have to keep these in the freezer for the hubby and I. He could eat a pack in one setting, it's ridiculous. They're so rich and chocolatey. I like to take them out the oven a little early so that when they firm up they're still nice and soft! I used to buy the 24 pack but I recently discovered the 12 pack which makes pretty large sized cookies. These are so good, definitely recommend these to all my chocolate chip cookie lovers. Way better than Pillsbury.
Tira B.
I'm a big fan of Nestlé brand and this chocolate chip lovers cookie dough is nothing short of missing the mark I will eat it the way it came in package or during holidays I like to make it extra rich with adding a little more cocca and extra extra chocolate Chips in it just yummy good to try out.
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
Love these! I used to love homemaking cookies, but don't really have the time or money to do right now. These are reasonably priced and make baking so much more convenient. You just break up the little squares, place them on a pan, and viola! They're so delicious too!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the ease of using this cookie dough foremost. Secondly, I like the taste of these cookies. The chocolate is smooth and not too sweet. They bake to a warm golden brown. The are the perfect size to dunk if you like. I prefer them warm from the oven.
Nicole W.
I have a huge sweet tooth and these definitely fulfill that! Easy and quick to make, and leaves you feeling satisfied. Compared to other brands, Toll House always shows that they stand out from the rest and know what they are doing. 10/10 would recommend !
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
How many of you eat the dough raw too hahah guilty
Diana G.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
woow! look delicious! taste good?
Jody W.
Billings, MT
How many pre-cut cookies come in this pack?
Vee Q.
Rogers, AR
Never baked cookies so I'm not sure if this dough tastes as good as making them fresh?
Carly H.
Is the pre-made dough safe to eat? I know that one should be aware of the raw eggs, but sometimes I cannot resist.