BY NESTLÉ #7 in Cake & Baking Mixes

For those that love chocolate, this is sure to be a hit. see more...

Ashlie Z.
Millville, NJ
if you know me i love to bake it calms me down and plus you get to taste test along the way and have lots of yummy treats after wards. but lets face it some times we dont feel like getting out all the stuff to make cookies from scratch. its nice to have a tub of these cookies in the fridge to just spoon onto a pan throw it uin and have cookies in like 10 15 minutes. plus if you have little ones at home its always a fun and easy way for them to bake with you.
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
This [product:nestlé-toll-house-ultimates-chocolate-chip-lovers-cookie-dough-80-oz.-tub] is amazing! It makes some of the best tasting cookies. They are even more delicious if you eat them warm! If you even make it to the cookies sheet to make the cookies rather than eating it raw!!! I would recommend it to anyone who loves cookies...and I will definitely buy it again and again :) I love cookie dough..& cookies!..
Julie M.
Kent, OH
My favorite thing about this product is how easy it is to make these cookies. I annoy a baker so being able to whip up cookie dough can be hard sometimes. This mix is perfect all i have to do is scoop it out and put it on a pan. They cook in the perfect amount of time and taste delicious! For sure my go to when making cookies!
betsy C.
Pendleton,sc
I absolutely love to make nestle toll house cookies. They come out perfect every time. My family eats them up quick. Best when warm. Don't forget the milk. You can find these anywhere. I love the taste of the chocolate chips. The price is just right too. You can buy them this way or make them from scratch either way there amazing.
Ella S.
Miami
i have a severe addiction to cookie dough! i definitely shouldn’t be eating it raw but i can’t help myself! this is so good raw and cooked. i recommend cooking it for a short amount of time so it can get goopy, it’s the best that way!
Belkis P.
Washington, DC
I literally make these all the time. I am not a baker by any means of the imagination but I love a goey, warm chocolate chip cookie. The mix Toll House uses is so perfect, I just plop them on my baking sheet and go. I underbake them a little as well and let them cool, they end up so soft and delicious!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I love buying this tub of cookie dough. It's premade so it is easy all you have to do is throw it in the oven. I usually wrap it around a rolo or add m&ms in the mix and it is a hit with my daughter and nieces and nephews. It is a really great price for all this cookie dough.
Audrianna F.
Whenever I'm really craving something sweet I turn to this product. All I have to do is scoop some dough out and bake the cookies and I am instantly happy. These cookies are so easy to make and it doesn't take a lot of time either. I would defiantly recommended this rand to my friends!
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
this brand is always delicious, but this product specifically is a great buy. these are bought year-round on but mostly on holidays in my family. if they aren't gobbled up they do actually last a long time more than the dozen count of course. I usually buy mine from Walmart.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Nestle just made life 10x easier by making this.

Its as easy as scoop, bake, then serve and everyone is happy. Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies and fresh baked cookies are always a winner so don't expect these cookies to stay on a plate for long.
Savannah M.
What is the texture like in these cookes? Soft & chewy or crunchy?
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Cookie Dough or Cookies? Which is better?
Tiffaney L.
Pioneer, TN
Do the cookies come out soft and chewy or are they crunchy?
Rachel W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
how to they taste?
um s.
Bellevue, WA
How much do you love this cookie dough?