BY NESTLÉ #10 in Baking Mix

For those that love chocolate, this is sure to be a hit. see more...

Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Simple, quick and easy! I would buy this if I didn't have the time to make cookie dough and I'm craving cookies. I used to use this all the time because I would have to avoid the hassle of throwing ingredients together, roll out the dough and all that shenanigans to make cookies. All you have to do is roll up the dough into slightly flattened balls and let the oven do the work. I used to love making inception cookies which basically required you to take cookie dough and wrap it around cookies (like oreos or whatever). Terrific product if you want to save time and the cookies come out delicious!
Holli O.
Holli O.
There's cookie dough. And then there's Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough.

I have never tasted better cookie dough in my life. I prefer to eat it raw, even though it says not to, and it is absolutely delicious. The chocolate chip morsels are the best part- the perfect amount of sweet. I could eat this stuff for years. I love this stuff, guys.

Okay, and when you do make cookies with it, they are so soft. Like, warm and stay put together, yet still soft and delicious. Goes perfectly with some cold milk. Oh man, I want cookies so bad right now.
Djanice M.
Djanice M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
These tubs need to come with a warning sign
CAUTION!! If you try the dough you may not be able to wait till their cooked to eat it all.
I personally love how simple these tubs are. I also love the rolls of dough. It makes it so simple to just pop the dough in the oven for delicious cookies. I've honestly never had the dough last more than two days, it's either been eaten as dough or cookies as soon as it comes home.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ankeny, IA
I really like using this type of cookie dough to make cookies in the winter. By buying in bulk you can decide what size you want your cookies and it cooks quick and efficiently to get those cookies to your mouth as quick as possible:) I love making this kind of cookie with my mom and grandma if we don't make homemade. Perfect for a holiday party if you are running late.
Morgyn S.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
There are not enough stars here. I love this so much. Cookies are like one of my favorite things to bake and this dough is really good coming from someone who doesnt like to use pre made dough. I love this. It has the right amount of chips in it which is very imoortant to me and it bakes really well and comes out ooey gooey which is seriously the best kind of cookie.
Carson W.
Carson W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So I'm a college student, so this stuff came in handy. We had a kitchen down the hall from our room, and we would lug this bad boy out and make ourselves some cookies. They were always doughy and good. We bought this stuff once a month and try our best to make it last until the next. If you wanna feel like you are home when living somewhere else, get these.
Gabby W.
Gabby W.
Harlem
This cookie dough is the best brand I have ever had! I grew up learning how to bake with these cookies, we would always buy the big tub around christmas and make a batch every night! I know it says not to on the tub but everyone does it so ill say it...its even good raw! This cookie dough brand makes the softest cookies and they are so easy to bake!
Korina B.
Korina B.
San Ysidro, CA
I have this product in my freezer I love how it comes
with a lot of cookie dough. I love how you get
to decide how big you want to make your cookie.
I love the flavor of cookies it tast amazing. it is
cheap for me it was nine dollars and make about
four or five bash's of cookies if I bought 4 cookie
pack's it would of been over nine dollars.
Mary R.
Mary R.
For quick cookies, this is a great option. Just heat up the oven and scoop out the dough. Almost tastes home made, but you can still get that chemically preservative taste because it is not fresh made. I much prefer to use the Nestle chocolate chips and make them myself so I can alter the recipe to make them richer and more chocolate chips!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Holy Moly I can eat this Ultimate Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough all day if I WASN'T wanting to gain a bunch of weight. Lol I've been getting the same Nestlé Tub of Cookie dough for year's. I wouldn't wanna try anything else BC these are perfect Cooked and perfect for a spoon full of Cookie Dough before you go to bed. 😃
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Cookie Dough or Cookies? Which is better?
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
What is the texture like in these cookes? Soft & chewy or crunchy?
Tiffaney L.
Tiffaney L.
Pioneer, TN
Do the cookies come out soft and chewy or are they crunchy?
um s.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
How much do you love this cookie dough?
Rachel W.