Nestlé TOLL HOUSE Triple Chip Cookie Dough 16 oz. Bar uploaded by Kayla H.Nestlé TOLL HOUSE Triple Chip Cookie Dough 16 oz. Bar uploaded by Jenna E.Nestlé TOLL HOUSE Triple Chip Cookie Dough 16 oz. Bar uploaded by Belinda H A.

BY NESTLÉ #18 in Baking Mix

The perfect treat for the chocolate lover in your house. see more...

• I'm wondering if this means it has 3 times more the amount of cho...1 Answers
  • Have you seen these in Canada anywhere?1 Answers
  • I think that the balance of the different chocolates actually bal...5 Answers
Nestlé TOLL HOUSE Triple Chip Cookie Dough 16 oz. Bar
  • "i have such a hard time saving the dough and actually making cookies." in 1 review
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
Growing up I always made cookies from scratch, and as I got older and started college I realized I didn't have the time or the ingredients to make my own cookies from scratch. So naturally the next best option was the pre-made Nestle's cookie dough. Although I love to bake the cookies, most of the time they don't make it to the oven and I end up eating it raw!
Francis R.
They might not be 100% homemade but they're still pretty dang good. My favorite part about chocolate chip cookies, especially when they're premade, is how they'll flatten and the edges will get a bit golden and crunchy, yet when you bite into the center you still get a whole bunch of buttery, chocolatey, soft cookie action.
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
I'm a classic cookie dough kind of girl, but I will make an exception if I can have my classic chocolate chip with TRIPLE the chips! I love Toll House cookies; the key is to undertime them so they're nice and gooey!

Pros: no-hassle dough, yummy taste, great variety, good quality

Cons: easy to overcook, pricey brand
Ashley H.
YUM YUM YUM! I love this brand of cookies. This is my all-time favorite and It should be yours too. These cookies always turn out perfectly. They are gooey and fluffy and they don't have that strong butter taste. They melt in your mouth with a load of chocolate. What's better than that??
Nicole F.
Roswell, GA
These are my husbands favorite chocolate chip cookies! He is a very picky eater and always begs me to make these (special occasion or even just a week night). I like to split the package in half and make 12 at a time then make the rest a few days later. Simple - delicious and affordable!
Kelsey M.
Maineville, Oh
I frequently buy the Toll House cookie dough, especially in the heavy chocolate chip flavors because those are just my weakness. I am always satisfied by the quality of the cookies and they always come out just how I like them. I will definitely continue to buy forever and ever.
Chris R.
Straw Plains, TN
I absolutely love the Nestlé brand and these cookies are to die for! Who doesn't love ooey gooey cookies when theyre freshly out of the oven? It's such a classic! And if you're weird like I am, eating the dough it yummy too! By far some of the best chocolate chip cookies ever!
Kristin G.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite cookie dough. Just the right amount of chocolate chips and the dough is oh so tasty. Toll House is by far my favorite brand of cookies. I've made their brownies, frozen cookies, cold dough and tubs of dough. They have so many great flavors and options
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
IM IN LOVE!!! i constantly am buying this to just eat it raw! its also delicious to make single cookies when you want. it only takes about 8 minutes for one cookie and I use my mini oven. i do this often and its great for the price. i recommend this to everyone!
Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
These cookies are absolutely amazing. My friends love to eat the batter of these cookies but I try to get them in the oven as fast as possible because they taste as good as they do after I put them in the oven. Super fresh and come out from the oven super fast
jami j.
Do you think these are too sweet or just right with the different kinds of chips in them
jajuanta r.
Aurora, IL
I think that the balance of the different chocolates actually balance the sweetness out in my opinion they are not two sweet I think they are just right
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Have you seen these in Canada anywhere?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I'm wondering if this means it has 3 times more the amount of chocolate chips, or 3 times bigger size chips?
Emily goomeez E.