Nestlé® Toll House® Triple Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Danitta L.Nestlé® Toll House® Triple Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Kayla H.Nestlé® Toll House® Triple Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Jenna E.

BY TOLL HOUSE #40 in Cookies

This Pre-scored Cookie Dough Includes Three Types Of Chips—it’s Bursting With Morsels In Every Bite!

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And Premier White Morsel Blend (Nestlé® Toll House® Dark Chocolate Morsels [Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavor], Nestlé® Toll House® Milk Chocolate Morsels [Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors], Nestlé® Toll House® Premier White Morsels [Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor]), Shortening (Palm Oil, High Oleic Canola Oil, Beta Carotene [Color]), Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels (Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Water, 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Solids, Eggs, Molasses, Salt, Baking Soda (Contains Soy Lecithin), Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Egg, Wheat, Milk, Soy Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.

• I'm wondering if this means it has 3 times more the amount of cho...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these in Canada anywhere?2 Answers
  • I think that the balance of the different chocolates actually bal...5 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Triple Chip Cookie Dough
  • "i have such a hard time saving the dough and actually making cookies." in 1 review
Megan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Toll House products. These cookies are easy to bake and make a great way to show kids with (parent supervision) how to cook. You don't have to make them all at once and can even put what you didn't use back in the freezer. My child is really picky and always wants something different than the rest. So these are a great idea for busy family's.
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
These cookies are great if you are in a crunch for time or are cooking with little ones. The cookies come out nice and soft in the middle and crunchy on the edges. They can last for a really long time without getting dry and crumbly...that is if they last that long haha.
Courtney R.
My absolute favorite chocolate chip cookie brand! They always come out so nice and soft. (If you don't accidentally over cook them) great for any dessert. They also have really yummy sugar cookies but cmon who doesn't love a good chocolate chip cookie!
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We always use this product to make after school snacks as well as fun treats. It’s a trusted brand that will not let you down. The cookies bake to perfection and taste as if they were made from scratch.
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
These cookies are the ultimate comfort food. I love the way they make my whole house smell delicious, I love how delicious they are warm and fresh out of the oven. A plate of these and a glass of milk is perfect for any afternoon.
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
There's cookie dough. And then there's Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough.

I have never tasted better cookie dough in my life. I prefer to eat it raw, even though it says not to, and it is absolutely delicious. The chocolate chip morsels are the best part- the perfect amount of sweet. I could eat this stuff for years. I love this stuff, guys.

Okay, and when you do make cookies with it, they are so soft. Like, warm and stay put together, yet still soft and delicious. Goes perfectly with some cold milk. Oh man, I want cookies so bad right now.
Ruth S.
This chocolate is so good to make chocolate chip cookies and pies and cakes and much more I love baking specially with my kids they love cooking and nestle allows them to cook and have some quality family time I would recommend this to anyone who would want to bake I love that the chocolate is so rich but not extremely sweet I love knowing that this has real chocolate in it as well this will still be my favorite and my kids favorite thing to bake with I know this is perfect for any family get together and holiday and even vacation and just having good family fun from the start to the end its never a dissatisfied product I love this I love what you can make with it I know everyone that trys this they will love this to I know my mom and my grandma would be cooking and baking four the fourth July and Christmas and easter and just creating more and more memories to come so my whole opinion iis that this is good
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love me some cookies im thats person who sits in front of the oven till the cookies are fully baked and ready to eat i love chocolate cookies specially when they are raw and i get to bake them and add other ingredients to them but this brand is the best because the chocolate is very rich you can taste it just by smelling and the dough is not that sticky and sets to the shaoe you want it quick it doesnt have the salty aftertaste
Rachel C.
These are a classic crowd-pleaser. Toll House chocolate chip cookies cerated the STANDARD for me that cookies should taste. You can never go wrong purchasing this. Whether you're eating this baked or raw (I know it's bad but it's amazing), you're in for a treat. Just guard the cookies with your life because don't feel surprised if you find a few missing from your cookie jar!
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
Best cookies ever. They're easy to bake. Even burnt I still like them. These are so easy to take to a potluck to make. Depending on your oven you can achieve that gooey middle too. I would recommend rounding out the squares if you want more traditional looking cookies otherwise they have a square design on top.
jami j.
Do you think these are too sweet or just right with the different kinds of chips in them
jajuanta r.
Aurora, IL
I think that the balance of the different chocolates actually balance the sweetness out in my opinion they are not two sweet I think they are just right
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Are these available in Canada?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I'm wondering if this means it has 3 times more the amount of chocolate chips, or 3 times bigger size chips?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Have you seen these in Canada anywhere?