BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Toll House® Birthday Sugar Cookies.
New!
Bake the very Best®.
Since 1939.
Pre-cut 24 shapes.
0g trans fat per serving.
Cookie dough. see more...

Nestlé Toll House Sugar Cookies Birthday - 24 CT
  • "I had so much fun last night making Toll house birthday sugar cookies with my family." in 1 review
  • "I am not a big fan of "birthday cake" anything (ex." in 1 review
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I love making these with my 6 year old daughter. She gets such a kick out of "helping". The packaging makes it so easy to bake these without having to go through making dough from scratch. They are pretty darn tasty too!
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
These cookies are amazing! They are so soft and its fun to make with your family. I recommend buying and making these cookies!! They are so delicious!
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
These cookies really hit the spot. They are easy to cook and taste like something that has came straight from a bakery.
fernanda C.
fernanda C.
Miami
I was a little worried after the reviews, but mine turned out great. At, first the cookie batter is crumblie, but i just then stirred it with a spatula(i used a beater at 1st) The brownie batter looks like it wnt be enough liquid but it is, mine was not thick at all and all i did was stir it. They came out very good
Tyshon W.
Tyshon W.
Angier
They are great . But nasty at the same time . If you are craving cookies but don't want any but can't make up your mind , try these
Heather S.
Heather S.
Melrose , FL
Nestle sugar cookies taste as good as the ones your mom made you as a child! They are moist, delicious and melt in your mouth.
Joann D.
Joann D.
Murray, KY
Ok I love all kinds of cookies and I love using these when my grandkids come over. They love to help bake them and when they come out of the oven they are ready to start snaking on them. This is one favorite cookie that all kids love
emily c.
emily c.
These are so delicious and super easy to make!! If you're on a time crunch during those crazy birthday times, these are a lifesaver! They are soft and honestly taste homemade. I highly recommend trying them! I haven't found a Nestlé product I haven't liked!
Brisa🌻 A.
Brisa🌻 A.
Delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
Houma, LA
I make these almost ever Saturday with my friends we bake them and decorate them also we have so much fun!