Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
Nestle® Toll House® Birthday Sugar Cookies.
New!
Bake the very Best®.
Since 1939.
Pre-cut 24 shapes.
0g trans fat per serving.
Cookie dough.
emily c.
emily c.

These are so delicious and super easy to make!! If you're on a time crunch during those crazy birthday times, these are a lifesaver! They are soft and honestly taste homemade. I highly recommend trying them! I haven't found a Nestlé product I haven't liked!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY

I love making these with my 6 year old daughter. She gets such a kick out of "helping". The packaging makes it so easy to bake these without having to go through making dough from scratch. They are pretty darn tasty too!
Johanna P.
Johanna P.

These cookies are amazing! They are so soft and its fun to make with your family. I recommend buying and making these cookies!! They are so delicious!
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL

These cookies really hit the spot. They are easy to cook and taste like something that has came straight from a bakery.
Joann D.
Joann D.
Murray, KY

Ok I love all kinds of cookies and I love using these when my grandkids come over. They love to help bake them and when they come out of the oven they are ready to start snaking on them. This is one favorite cookie that all kids love
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
Houma, LA

I make these almost ever Saturday with my friends we bake them and decorate them also we have so much fun!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Andover, OH

So good! I recommend buying this cookie dough. I almost ended up eating the whole thing without baking it, whoops.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Syracuse, NY

These are a little bit of heaven in your mouth. I must admit, however, that a majority of the dough did not actually make it to the baked cookie phase. we just couldn't help ourselves!
Riley S.
Riley S.

Nestle is my least favorite premade cookie dough. It tastes overly processed and not anything like the cookies you make from scratch.
Kallan R.
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC

I didn't like these very much at all. They have a really funny taste to them, like Bria W. mentioned below. I am not a big fan of "birthday cake" anything (ex. ice cream, etc.) so that may be part of the problem. But if you like birthday cake sugar cookies these are the way to go for you!

Join Now