BY TOLL HOUSE

Need Cookies Quickly? Our Refrigerated Dough Bakes Up Two Dozen Chocolate Chip Cookies In Just A Few Minutes. We’ve Even Added Pink And Yellow Morsels, Just For Spring. This Seasonal Product Is Only Available During The Springtime Months.
Ingredients :
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Shortening (Palm Oil, High Oleic Canola Oil, Beta Carotene [Color]), Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels (Semi-sweet Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors]), Pink And Yellow Colored Morsels (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Color Added, Natural Flavors), Water, 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Solids, Eggs, Molasses, Salt, Baking Soda (Contains Soy Lecithin), Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Egg, Wheat, Milk, Soy Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts

Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
Easy to make. My husband and son ate the whole pack (I may have helped) in 2 days. Not as good as homemade, but work for a quick sweet tooth fix.
Melissa C.
River Road
These are great for Springtime parties. My kids enjoy making them every spring. Just a really good cookie!
QUEEN U.
One of my go to snacks . love the taste.i mean what's there not to love about this product? The taste is so life giving.lol and its so filling.
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
This is so delicious. Whenever I'm craving this product this is one of my top go to choices. I definitely recommend trying it at some point.
Jp P.
Caracas
I only try this once, few months ago. Wasn't really satisfied but it did its job. So I like it. It's just good. Acceptable price.