BY NESTLÉ #22 in Baking Mix

Cut. Bake. Decorate. No Rolling Pin Required! see more...

Jennifer D.
I love making sugar cookies! I I also really like nestle sugar cookie dough. I occasionally make these cookie for my friends and family.
Terran G.
Tega Cay, SC
this is really good for during Christmas time and kids love it. its a really good taste and it taste better than making them homemade.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
Love these cookie dough especially for holidays my kids love to bake and the fact they have themed ones and they don't taste so sugary
Chelsea H.
I like to bake as much as the next person but with little ones around these are an easy go to for the perfect cookie and no messes!
stephanie e.
Easy to use and we use sugar cookie dough for our fruit pizza and kids love this. And I eat it by its self. I love sugar cookies
Sara H.
Fast easy cheap way to make cookies with the kids when you don have a lot of time. We try to bake something at least once a month
Jennifer M.
Sparks, NV
This is way too delicious!!!! I literally can't live without it!!! Even though it's prob not too good for me . But I am addicted!
Isabella D.
Matthews, NC
Delicious so good!! So easy to make and easy for kids because it's frozen. I love it it's so yummy so fun to make for holidays
Kalena P.
Coshocton, OH
Hahaha, what baking?
I'm not scared of salmonella , and I know that's a risk with eating it raw
But mmm!! It never dissatisfies
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
Very easy to use quick to bake and tasted great. My kids enjoyed using this and was easy enough that they didn't need my help
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make it easier?