BY NESTLÉ #22 in Baking Mix

Cut. Bake. Decorate. No Rolling Pin Required! see more...

Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
I love these cookie dough sheets! I make cut-outs with my siblings whenever we have time, that's what brings us closer. This dough makes just enough without overdoing it and they taste great!
Alisha H.
North Canton, OH
These cookies are great for any season of the year. They are so easy to make into any shape, and once they're baked and cooled, it is even more fun to decorate them. I typically buy them at my local grocery store at a very reasonable price. I definitely will buy this product again in the future.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my go-to ingredient to make cookie cakes. It's much easier than having to roll out one giant cookie. Of course the taste is great because of the brand but the convenience of the cookie sheet is the best!
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Pretty good product the cookies have a great flavor as well and they will go perfect with a cup of nestle hot chocolate this is in expensive and easy to do! Fun for kids too. Definitely try it out!!!!
Sana B.
Love this dough! It's the easiest, fastest way to get amazing, yummy treats without having to do any of the hard work! You can never go wrong with nestle! I'm a repeat buyer!
Mykl M.
Bowling Green, MO
When you need a quick last minute cookie for all those holiday cookie swaps, grab the nestle toll house spring rolled and ready sugar cookie dough. They are quick and easy and oh so yummy!
Brittany Keeble (me) K.
San Marcos, TX
sooooo good and soooo easy to make! Just reviewing this is tempting me to get up from bed and drive to the store solely for my late night cravings of this delicious cookie dough
Emma J.
Strongsville, OH
Super simple cookie dough. It's already rolled and ready (like the product name!) And just waiting for your shape of choice to cut and bake. Hrdly any mess, quick and fun!
Natalia M.
Castaic, CA
Amazing Amazing! I love this product because its so cheap and gets you full so fast! I defiantly recommend this to people everywhere who drink coffee or even just want a bite to each for a cheap price. I will buy this again and keep coming back for more.
Ashley L.
We use these when we make Christmas cookies. Having the dough pre-rolled and cut saves us a lot of time and the kids get to hurry and decorate their cookies.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make it easier?