BY NESTLÉ #22 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Cut. Bake. Decorate. No Rolling Pin Required! see more...

Rowan R.
Virginia Beach
Best cookie dough for kids!! I made these for the little girls I nanny and they devoured them. Good price for a good number of cookies-- I buy them for almost every holiday. A perfect, worry free treat for anyone.
Maiya J.
Franklin, IN
Way better than I thought. Came out the perfect texture and stayed moist for the family to eat them later I can't believe that they stay good for a few days picked it up at Walmart for cheap and was fun to make
Katie B.
Danville, KY
I love these sugar cookies! They aren't too sweet and they aren't too crispy. I usually cook them about 2 minutes lower than what the highest amount of time the recipe gives. Overall, I love these cookies!
B C.
Sedalia, MO
Nestle Toll House Spring Rolled & Ready Sugar Cookie Dough taste like home made and in half
the time. Great for last minute quest. It is well priced and is available in all grocery stores.
Rachel G.
Jacksonville
I love making cookies like this with my kids. It's easy and fun and done quickly so there is minimal wait time for anxious kiddos! 7 love the holiday themes as well
Brandy P.
Falls City, NE
My Grandma had us kids baking with her all the time she never said no. Its one of my best memories but somehow I am just not good in the kitchen but I wanted my daughter to have those fun memories too! I'm so grateful for the Nestle Toll House rolled and ready sugar cookies! When she was little it was just a few holidays. Even as a toddler these cookies are easy enough to let them help set them on the pan and they get so excited! From then on anytime a holiday was close she was checking that aisle in the store till they got them. The decorations are so cute and stay clear as they cook. These spring ones are so pretty we are both looking forward to them!
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I personally did not like this at all. I had such high hopes for it, but it is literally just a plain sheet of sugar dough and you can use it and cut out your own cookie shapes, but to me it did not hold up well at all, and the leftover after the use of cutting shapes the excess was hard to roll and re flatten to make more as by this time it was softening up too much.
Danielle S.
West Haven, CT
The rolled and ready to go dough is perfect for all of your baking needs. When you're in the mood for a fresh baked dessert but don't feel like starting from scratch this works best. This dough is also great for baking with my 2 year old daughter.
Swathi K.
Really tasty cookie dough ! And pretty cheap too if you're on a budget. I baked them on thanksgiving and my family loved them!What else can I say about cookie dough?
Rebecca T.
New York , NY
sugar cookies are my favorite cookie. nestle does such a great job with packaging and making the cookie cutouts super easy to use and make. the dough is super good too and creates fluffy delicious cookies that friends and family can enjoy. im buying these for the holiday season.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make it easier?