BY NESTLÉ #22 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Cut. Bake. Decorate. No Rolling Pin Required! see more...

Mychelle W.
Maple Park, IL
I don't usually like sugar cookies but the Nestle Toll House sugar cookies are still good and I just love making them especially with my brothers and sisters it's just like it's a fun experience plus he get a really nice snack at the end and that's why I love sugar
Mercedes B.
These are the best sugar cookies! They are tiny which is great for portion control. I love the festive designs they have on them, they make baking holiday cookies quick and easy. All you have to do is break them apart and put them on a cookie sheet to bake, easy as that. And they taste good.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
These are a really great treat! Totally satisfying to all ages. The flavor is amazing and the taste of the cookie melts in your mouth! These aren't pricey which is another plus! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Casey E.
Louisville, KY
Love, love, love my sugar cookies. These are always so perfect for popping in the oven to cure that sweet tooth real quick. We always use Nestle for our cookie needs, they are a great value!
Alyssia B.
Carrollton , TX
My kids love to make fruit pizzas. They like to use sugar cookie dough and cover it with cream cheese and sliced fruit. This one is easy to roll out and cut, but the flavor can be a little "fakey" and oily.
Anna B.
These cookies are quick, easy, and super adorable. These are good for last minute treats and if you're really in a hurry you can just eat the dough. These cookies are delicious and I buy them all the time!
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
I love love love these cookies! I usually eat most of them after I cook them, don't tell anyone! I'm a definite repeat buyer of all of the sugar cookies produced by Nestle. I recommend this to everyone!
Jennifer H.
Commerce City, CO
This dough was a breeze to work with during the holidays and made cookies so easy to decorate! The flavor was just like homemade and I would totally recommend this to anyone
Madison N.
McHenry
Preparation is very easy, not too messy and all ready for you to lay out and put in the oven. Repeatedly used and always meets my expectations. Delicious and fast made cookies. I would recommend!!!
Meredith B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These prerolled sheets are genius! It makes for a quick and easy playtime for my kids. They lovd to get their cookie cutters out and not have to wait to have the dough all ready. The taste is amazing as always too!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make it easier?