BY NESTLÉ #22 in Baking Mix

Cut. Bake. Decorate. No Rolling Pin Required! see more...

Yesenia O.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love it!!! I'll baby sit my niece's and i let them use the cookie cutters and decorate cookies. They love my time with them!!!
Taylor-anb T.
The cookie dough is soft and easy to cook! The dough is flavourful and is bursting with numerous different flavours. The cookie dough is easy to handle and is cheap especially for the amazing taste.
Yuliza G.
me gusta nestle por su gran variedad de productos comestibles desde leches a cereales lo que mas me gusta de e nestle es su cereal nesquik de chocolate me encanta el sabor de chocolate que tiene y me gusta ver como la leche se torna de color a chocolate cuando se mezcla.
Hailey G.
Courtice, ON
Awesome great tasting everyone in my family loves it great for baking with the family gotta love the sweet taste and smell of fresh baked rolled sugar cookies they are always a must have in my home !!!!!
Angela B.
Concon
The products are of good quality, and above all good taste. I could eat them all day and I would not get bored. This brand is one of my favorite foods.
Jason C.
Toronto, Ontario
these are so delicious and Ashley so easy to make. Instructions really easy to follow. I would eat this on any holiday or any special
Scarlett R.
Cancún, Quintana Roo
lo que mas he consumido de nestlé es el chocomilk, perfecto para tomarlo en el desayuno con una pieza de pan
Zuhra A.
Yummy yummy love love this it's one of they best places love there drinks love this love this❤❤
isabella c.
Have many products that I love would buy again I recommend a lot and very good quality
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make it easier?