BY NESTLÉ #22 in Baking Mix

Cut. Bake. Decorate. No Rolling Pin Required! see more...

Nicole P.
Avon
This product is amazing and wleasy to use. I love that's it's always a quick and doesn't take a lot of time for various uses.
Jennifer M.
Sparks, NV
This is way too delicious!!!! I literally can't live without it!!! Even though it's prob not too good for me . But I am addicted!
Stacey D.
Hobbs, NM
This is the best cookie dough ever!! My kids love it because they can "make fun shapes and it tastes good!! "
Anne H.
San Antonio, TX
Best holiday cookie dough! We love to make these for Christmas rather than buying them
Courtney S.
Clarendon
Best sugar cookies I have ever had. Wish they were year round! They are beautiful and delicious and the children love the inside design!
Ravinder K.
if spring is your favorite season you will love this. spring is my moms favorite season and she loves when i make these
Sara H.
Fast easy cheap way to make cookies with the kids when you don have a lot of time. We try to bake something at least once a month
Terran G.
Fort Mill, SC
this is really good for during Christmas time and kids love it. its a really good taste and it taste better than making them homemade.
lindsay h.
Portage, MI
these are perfect for making sugar cookies that you don't want to make from scratch! They taste just as good.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
deliciosisimossss....!! los amoooo y me encanta todo lo de nestle .. no falla en mi cocina su sabor es delicioso
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make it easier?