BY NESTLÉ #22 in Baking Mix

Cut. Bake. Decorate. No Rolling Pin Required! see more...

Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really love that these cookies are already made for you and it's so simple. All you need to do is pop them in the oven and they are ready to go. I think they are a good value for what they are and if I'm feeling too lazy to make cookies they're a nice alternative.
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
These cookies are so quick and easy to bake and they taste delicious! Great price and a great value. I need to go get more because there is never enough for my family! I sometimes even frost them for an added sugar rush! LOVE THEM!! Highly recommend!
Catherine S.
Nestle toll house is a true favorite in our household... My hubby and children love them ... I think we've tried every flavor of these amazing cookies...But the sugar cookies is my number one go to cookie.. With a huge glass of milk..............
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
So easy and so delicious. The hardest part is not eating the dough. Kids enjoy decorating these once they have baked too. Best when they are warm and fresh out of he oven. They always taste better when I leave them in for a shorter amount of timw
Kelly W.
Killeen, TX
The classic sugar cookie, upgraded with convenient packaging and cute lil pictures. Does it get any better than that? No, it doesn't. Trust me, you will be addicted and not want to buy any other brand after you try these adorable seasonal sugar cookies
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
These ready made rolled cookie dough balls are so convenient for a night in where you don't want to put too much effort in or for a fun night with your
Friends where you could just decorate they look great and taste I would recommend to any lazy chef like me
Hailey M.
Grand Ledge, MI
These are the easiest cookies to make, and the tastiest. They are premade which is very convenient. All you have to do is cut them, and stick them in the oven. I love that these are so quick and easy to make. When I buy cookies these are the way to go.
Faleem M.
Walden, NY
Not bigger but when I do make my chocolate chip cookies with this brand it doesn't come out so bad I'm still learning how to make it but it's not that bad. I will say that is not that pricey it's ok in value. I would use it as a back up.
LaTaya N.
These have been my favorite cookies since I was a kid. I get them at Walmart for a great price. They are light and easy to make. It's tradition in my family to buy them for every holiday. They are fantastic.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
I love making cookies with my family. Especially when they're this easy!! Toll house makes it so easy and affordable to make cute cookies that also taste good. I love making these before having guests over because they look so cute!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make it easier?