BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's the best classic chocolate chip , I love the taste , soooo good, my favorite
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These semi sweet chocolate chips are delicious. I love baking with this product. The recipes that nestle has on the bags are super easy and delicious. I highly recommend this product
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
These made my cookies taste so good! They are rich in flavor and cheap in price. These are always our go to when making chocolate chip cookies
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite brand of cookie dough, and chocolate chips. I use it once in awhile if I feel like making or baking, but definitely use these during November & December just making goodies for everyone. I like, semi-sweet, white chocolate, dark chocolate, and milk chocolate morsels. You can't go wrong with including these in cookies or brownies, with fruit or cake. I usually make magic cookie bars, with this, and then special occasion gifts during the holidays. Hands down a favorite!
L E.
Nampa , ID
I love to make so many things with Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels from cookies to chocolate dipped strawberries. They have an amazing chocolate taste. Worth paying a bit more for these than the store brand that have a weird after taste. Definitely recommend these.
Amy Q.
These are not only the best chocolate chips for baking but the recipe on the back of the bag is the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! Even my friends are culinary school graduates agree :)
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These or the Hershey dark chocolate chips are my favorite to make chocolate chip cookies with. I've been baking with them since I was a little girland they will always be a go to. In this photo I used them to make the ccc dough and then used that to make brookies.
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite chocolate chips for my cookies. It's the best. It doesn't melt you put in the oven and makes your cookies perfect. My daughter loves it. And it has recipe at the back which is helpful for beginners.
Alfreda J.
These are my favorite morsels to use for chocolate chip cookies! I also add these homemade granola bars and melt them in a bain marie and drizzle over popcorn. They taste great! #influenster #influenstervox
Yolanda R.
Charlotte, NC
I do not do a lot of baking but I have found other ways to use Nestle Toll House chocolate chips. I put them in homemade trail mix, chex mix, in oatmeal and yogurt. My teenage daughter loves to add them into her pancake mix when she cooks breakfast. Sometimes I just grab a handful of morsels for a chocolate fix.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?