BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ikr a.

I think Toll House is a Staple in anyone's home. regardless if you like
sweets, you still make cookies, brownies, all sorts of desserts for
your loved ones! these are fun to snack on, you can make your own
trail mix. I personally love to make a chocolate mousse parfait and I
layer chocolate moose, raspberries or cherries or strawberries, dark
chocolate fudge syrup and toll house morsels and top with homemade whip
cream and Dang, I'm making myself hungry! lol! it's been a few months
since I made that dessert I just explained. think I will make it for
dessert for our Memorial Day BBQ! BTW, Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Happy Weekend to All! I know not everyone in the world celebrates so to
those across the globe, Happy Weekend! x
amanda s.
37 usher ridge
These are great for cookies and cake. They are so sweet. You can get them at probably any grocery store. I would imagine they’d also taste great on strawberry’s and other chocolate covered fruits. I would definitely recommend and definitely buy them again.
💄MAKEUPBYAMEERA A.
Kuwait city
these chocolate chips have the best taste and varieties to make your sweet treats! I especially love the mini chocolate chips! Chocolate in every bite! There's nothing like it!
Stephany C.
san gabriel
Great chocolate chips, perfect for baking. These chips melt really well and are perfect for any baked goods..!!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
These are amazing to bake with and anytime you use these to make brownies or chocolate chip cookies they always taste so good and amazing! My husband says he is obsessed with my chocolate chip cookies and this is one of the secrets is just good ole nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate morsels!
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these chocolate chips ! They are perfect for baking with ! They are amazing for chocolate chip cookies ! These are just a little too big for pancakes. We always have these in my house ! They are great !
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I use these chocolate chips in all my recipes.  They work perfectly in the decadent deserts that I make for my family and friends.  I've used other chocolates but oftentimes they had a dull taste instead of the sharp taste that these chips have.  I love using them for my chocolate chip toffee bars as well as my chocolate ganache.
Neeti V.
The best chocolate chips out there. I only use Nestle Toll House Chocolate chips for my baking and I always get tons of positive comments about my cookies. THey're not super sweet and they also don't taste fake like other chocolate chips that are coated in candy.
Alyssa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
  Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels are the chocolate chips that my mother has trusted and been using in her baking for years. They are a good tasting chocolate, that isn't too bitter and melts well when you need it too. You can use these for cookies, quick breads and even melt them down to be used to make chocolates. They have now become one of my go-to baking chip products.
nino b.
Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?