BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Maria L.
Syracuse, NY
I love using these especially when I make my chocolate chip pancakes for my son. They taste great and don't burn
Nicole C.
I am not a big fan of the semi sweet also this brand if you are trying to melt, it has been melting wrong. It gets clumpy
Amanda N.
port orchard, WA
Not really into semi sweet chocolate chips i would prefer milk chocolate to anything in my cookies
Kimberly D.
Brooklyn , NY
I prefer to bake with milk chocolate chocolate chips. these taste to much like dark chocolate
Sarah S.
Kempner, TX
Toll House Morsels are literally my go to - any time, all the time! I use them for cookies and cupcakes, and sometime just snack on the morsels themselves.
M O.
Montague, MI
Low quality and you can taste the low quality in their products. I prefer ghiradelli
Jodi W.
Portland, OR
BOOOOOOO why would the chocolate be processed with peanuts. It makes no sense and 1/2 the time I am left out of eating cookies because of this.
Dawn D.
I used to love this product until I fiond out where their chocolate comes from. To save the company money, they purchase slave labor chocolate. Mostly children are exploited in this practice many of which don't live beyond the age of 22, and are subjected to horrible practices. It's not with it to me for my selfish indulgences. If they change their practices and begin to buy fair trade or organic chocolate, I will gladly support their product, but not until then.
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
I know this is the taste of everyone's childhood. Its my unfortunate job to inform you all that your childhood was wrong. This is not chocolate any more than Hungry Jack syrup comes from a maple tree. Its an imitated flavor, and its not good. Its cheap.
wanda l.
Limestone, NY
A perfect compliment for any chocolate lover. Hersheys chocolate chips go with any kind of dessert. I even eat them out of the bag as a snack, when that chocolate urge strikes.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?