BY TOLL HOUSE #24 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
Kawanda A.
Lapeer, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy Yummy yummy. These are the most easiest to bake with. These melts down perfectly. I always grab a couple to pop in my mouth as well.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
When making Nestle Toll House cookies a person needs to get the Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips.  They are the best and the recipe on the back is my favorite.  I love using them for my homemade cookies and other desserts.  I always feel so accomplished after using each chocolately morsal.
Ed B.
Havertown
Chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip pancakes, plain out of the bag, chocolate chip pound cake, melted and drizzled over peanut butter shortcakes.......best value in the chocolate chip world
Tazhayla J.
Dallas , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great I love them I bought them at a cheap price and it was more than enough to sell me on how great this is.
Lori W.
Adrian
I buy nothing but Nestle Toll House chips.  We love the way they taste and how they hold up in our cookies.  When I bring a bag home, I have to hide them or my husband eats them as a snack right out of the bag.  Definitely our go to chip.  I normally buy several bags when I'm at the store.
Angela M.
Middletown , NY
Best chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. These chocolate chips are classic. I always stock up when they are on sale or have a coupon. I bake every couple weeks and these are a staple in many of my recipes.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the best chocolate chips to make your chocolate chip cookies with. Great recipe on the side that not only makes a good cookie but a great dough as well. Yummy!
Priscilla G.
I love this. I am not sure how it is so different from other brands, but it honestly is by far the best. I would recommend to so many other people and I will continue to purchase their products because they are that amazing. They are very affordable and have very  Cute packaging. We love using this to make chocolate covered strawberries!!
Patricia V.
Long Branch, NJ
I am a chocolover and I almost always use nestle semi sweet in my recipes, specially to do my Brazilian brigadeiro. Perfect taste and texture.
Amy M.
I use these in cakes and cupcakes, pancakes. They are a great price and the taste is great. They melt down great also if you wanted to dip strawberries in them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?