BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica H.
FORT WORTH, TX
When I am baking anything, or making some chocolate covered strawberries, I don't use anything else but this. You can't go wrong with the toll house morsels!
Katie C.
I love these chocolate chips. These are the best chocolate chips out there. They are sweet and they got well in cookies in pancakes and on top of everything.
Stephanie B.
The best chocolate to make sparkling biscuits or full chocolate desserts. Is a bit bitter, but in the end it does not matter because it always ends sweetened
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
They're still around for a reason :) You don't need fancy chocolate for a perfect chocolate chip cookie....just toll house morsels and butter, not margarine.
Michelle V.
If you want to have a chocolate that melts great, taste great and can be used to make a lot of desserts, these chips are definitely what you're looking for!
Edith F.
Sacramento, CA
I love using these for homemade cookies they taste amazing, I've also melted them and used the melted chocolate to decorate so these are definitely amazing.
Kathryn Z.
Bethel Park, PA
This is the best chocolate morsel out there! Great for baking. Lots of other varieties as well, but this one is perfect for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Michaela D.
Russellville, KY
These sweet little morsels are delicious to throw into those homemade chocolate chip cookies! Or me and my kids like to just throw them back by the handful!
Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL
These chocolate chips are the best and so inexpensive
I love to eat on there own or bake with them you can get them ANYWHERE !!! Really good price as well .
Nena T.
These are the morsels that I have grown up with. And they are the ones I buy for myself. Great in baking, or just by the handful. You really can't go wrong!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?