BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Elizabeth L.
Temple, TX
I'm not very good at baking cookies, I usually burn the heck out of them. But when I do take the time and pay attention to what I am doing, these are my go to chips!! Who doesn't think of Toll House when they think of chocolate chips?! My favorite part of baking is eating the chocolate chips right out of the bag!!
Anne C.
Howell, NJ
These are the gold standard when it comes to chocolate chips. The semi-sweet chips are the perfect balance of chocolate with sweet making them extremely versatile. They are great in baked sweet goods like chocolate chip cookies, meringue cookies, pancakes or in homemade "trail mix" with nuts and chips and raisins. They taste great on vanilla ice cream! They are also great to melt and mix into recipes that require chocolate.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are our go to chips for all of our baking needs. We host a baking party every year before Christmas and spend ALL day baking. We keep these in piles all over the kitchen because they're a favorite whether they are used for cookies,candies or even melting.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When it comes to chocolate chip cookies, in my opinion, the best are homemade ones. And, the best morsels are Toll House. And, the best recipe comes on the back of the Toll House bag. I have been baking with these for years and will never trade for another brand!
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
Toll House has been my family's favorite brand for years. I grew up on them and I've had my family using them because they are too good to pass up. We always use the cookie recipe on the back to make the best chocolate chip cookies out of the semi sweet morsels.
Alyssa P.
Oh man, don't get me started. These are some of the best morsels I've ever eaten. I can always find myself eatin' them like candy or buying six bags to give away little baggies of them to kiddies on Halloween. In love. Could use more in a bag, though. EXPENSIVE.
Cindy G.
Durham, NC
Since I was little, Toll house cookies were a staple in our home. Now that I'm older, I like baking homemade cookies with the taste that brings me the comfort of childhood memories. Tollhouse Chocolate chip morsels are the ONLY way to go when baking chocolate chip cookies.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to use these exclusively and buy them all the time from the store both for the price and the taste. I ended up having to pick some up from Trader Joe's once and I realized just how waxy these are! They're not bad but there's definitely better ones out there
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
The Morsels are great. I refrigerate them so they get cold and eat them. I add these to my cookie mix, ice cream, melt them in hot cocoa, add them to pancake mix. You can't go wrong with chocolate morsels.
Anna R.
Robinson, IL
These chocolate morsels are good if you want them for baking but if you want them as a snack I would get milk chocolate or dark chocolate because just the regular morsels are not as good. They are best used for baking cookies, or to add extra chocolate in a cake.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?