BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
The only chocolate chip to use when making cookies! The taste is amazing and even comes with a recipe on the back of the package. You can pick it up at any grocery store. I like the mini ones for adding to pancakes and to sprinkle on top of desserts.
I first started baking when I was 5. It was a disaster. But soon my mom and sisters took pity and start having me help. I loved making chocolate chip cookies and stealing some of the morsels. Semi-sweet is the best. They have they right amount of sugar with that kick of the chocolate.

I use these for everything from cookies to bars to cakes to melting them and coating fruit, marshmallows, spoons!
krystina a.
Love this brand! i was in a rush at the grocery store and grabbed the wrong chocolate. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but turns out I was totally wrong. My off brand chips didn't melt good and just hardened on my dish. I had to leave and rebuy these to get the job done correctly!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this chocolate chips and very affordable once i did chocolate mousse cupcakes and i wanted more chocolate on ot so i went to the store saw this and omg i loved this once i came home i added this to the cupcakes and they came out perfect
Frankie J S.
These are the best chocolate chips to use in cookies (other than dark chocolate), they make my famous chocolate chip cookies complete! I usually use an entire bag for a regular batch, and I end up eating half of the cookie dough before it's made. When they're fresh out of the oven, the chips just melt and become uber gooey goodness. So gooood.
Molly S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These are by far my favorite chocolate chips to use for baking, candy making, and snacking. They have a beautiful texture when melted down to make chocolate covered candies! Also can't forget the original Toll House pie & Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes! They are both my go-to recipes. I've tried other chocolate chips and always return to this brand for the consistency you don't get from other products.
Sara R.
Out of all the 'cheaper' brands of Chocolate chips, these are by far my favorite! I've done a ton of Christmas baking with them this year and everything turned out great! Many recipes called for melting the chips (for coating/etc.) and these worked wonders. No burning or chunks at all. The only thing that I noticed is that even the Milk Chocolate version taste a little bitter, but that may just be me.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
The only chocolate chips I've ever baked with! They're every bit as amazing as Ghirardelli, but not as expensive. Not only are they great for baking, but they're fantastic in pancakes or to make your own trail mix. I catch my kids sneaking them out of the cabinets and eating them alone too!
RaeAnne P.
Midland, TX
These amazing morsels go in EVERY batch of chocolate chip cookies I bake! My kids love to eat them right out of the bag.. I guess you could say they're pretty tasty! I just baked a batch of cookies that we couldn't get enough of and it wouldn't be possible without Toll House Morsels!
Lisset M.
Kissimmee , FL
I use these chocolates for baking cookies. Usually I'd around Christmas time. I have a big family so I usually buy like 3 bags so I don't run out. They are about $3 and some change and can be found at any target and Walmart and supermarkets.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?