BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Claire P.
Akron, OH
My favorite chocolate chips. I put these in pancakes, cookies, bread and butter pudding and so much more

They are the only chocolate chips I'll buy and I literally will use them in everything and anything I can.

They are smooth and rich and perfect for everything!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I've also found them to be beneficial with other deserts that I put together--chocolate chips are also a good little snack if you just want to take a handful to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips! Not only are they affordable they are perfect sweetness and flavor for any recipe. Target is my go to for this product it is always on sale and easy to find when I am craving something sweet to bake.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Its perfect to make recipes like cookies or muffins the flavor its excellent and its so nice and easy to use usually i buy this at sams or costco but also you can find it at publix the price also its good and i will buy this again and recommended to my friends who loves bake
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love that I can use these to make a ton of different things .I mainly use them when me and my daughter make rice Krispy treats she likes to add them to them to give them a pretty look .we have also used these to Make chocolate covered pretzels for her birthday party
Ariel M.
I ALWAYS use these morsels. When it comes to great quality, low price chocolate chips, these are a winner. They come in giant packs so you have an over abundance of chocolate, and I always recommend these if you're making large amounts of cookies or melting down chocolate.
Danielle W.
Copiague , NY
These are excellent for any use really. but I make killer homemade cookies and these are gooey perfection in them!!. They are perfect for homemade baking for anything you put them to use for. I highly recommend these for any baking occasion. And if you use them for chocolate chip cookies you'll be so glad you did!
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
Words cannot describe how much I love these! The price at my grocery store is unbeatable. I love Hersey kisses but this stuff is delicious. Even though I don't it as often, when I do I can't just have a small amount. I love making chocolate chip pancakes with these.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Let me tell you that I don't buy any other brand of chocolate chips for baking. I most definitely am a repeat customer. I usually buy these at local grocery stores. I really like the flavor of the semi-sweet chips and would recommend these for baking chocolate chip cookies!
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
These just take me back to my childhood and I've never used anything other than this brand for making chocolate chip cookies and I love the fact that they have the recipe on the back it's what my mom use to always go by as well! I like freezing them and eating them just plain too sssshhhh don't tell anyone that though lol!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?