BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Toll House Morsels are my go-to when it comes to anything chocolate. They're absolutely the best when it comes to baking and affordable. They can be used for so many things and always taste great. My kids love to help me bake and my 3 year old always wants to put the chocolate chips in.
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
The only chocolate chip to use when making cookies! The taste is amazing and even comes with a recipe on the back of the package. You can pick it up at any grocery store. I like the mini ones for adding to pancakes and to sprinkle on top of desserts.
LeeAnn B.
Middleburg, FL
I used to bake cookies with my Grandmother during the holidays with these morsels! We would end up eating almost half of the bag before the cookies could even get in the oven. even still today I love to eat these straight out of the bag. The flavor of these little chips really out match their size. They are perfect in cookies and treats with baking and even better tasting just melting in your mouth.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this chocolate chips and very affordable once i did chocolate mousse cupcakes and i wanted more chocolate on ot so i went to the store saw this and omg i loved this once i came home i added this to the cupcakes and they came out perfect
Molly S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These are by far my favorite chocolate chips to use for baking, candy making, and snacking. They have a beautiful texture when melted down to make chocolate covered candies! Also can't forget the original Toll House pie & Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes! They are both my go-to recipes. I've tried other chocolate chips and always return to this brand for the consistency you don't get from other products.
RaeAnne P.
Midland, TX
These amazing morsels go in EVERY batch of chocolate chip cookies I bake! My kids love to eat them right out of the bag.. I guess you could say they're pretty tasty! I just baked a batch of cookies that we couldn't get enough of and it wouldn't be possible without Toll House Morsels!
Deanne K.
The best chocolate chips for cookies, baking, topping oatmeal, sprinkling on a spoonful of peanut butter, or just eating out of the bag! I also use them in yogurt or mixed into homemade trail mix. Really, Toll House chocolate chips can be used for anything! The best chocolate chip cookie recipe is on the back of the bag. There's no compare!
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best chocolate chip brand ever love the semi Suites for chocolate chip cookies. I also use them making chocolate chip zucchini bread and chocolate chip blueberry muffins and many other things don't like to use any other brand these are the best
Nicole B.
Mendenhall, MS
The best way to melt this candy is to place in a bowl add a little crisco to the melts... place in Microwave and cook 30 seconds take out a stir and cook for another 30 seconds... now you have melt chocolate to dip fruit, candy, and dessert in
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estas chispas de chocolates porque son multifuncional y tienen un sabor estupendo! Las usos para hacer galletas y se las pongo al helado de vainilla; además también la puedes derretir y mezclarla con la masa del pastel. Me encantan!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?