BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Toll House Morsels are my go-to when it comes to anything chocolate. They're absolutely the best when it comes to baking and affordable. They can be used for so many things and always taste great. My kids love to help me bake and my 3 year old always wants to put the chocolate chips in.
Miranda R.
Rockville, MD
I can eat them plain, bake with them, throw them in trail mix, smash them and mix it in ice cream or yogurt... Basically, I could eat these semi sweet morsels all day. The chocolate chip cookies recipe on the back of the bag is also awesome!
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe is the one printed on these bags! I've tried so many other brands of chocolate chips in baking, and I always end up coming back to Nestle Toll House. The flavor is amazing and the price is very reasonable!
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC
Pricy, but goes on sale every now and then. Seriously the best brand to get when you can. Tollhouse is reliable, as a variety of chip options, and even has fun holiday morsels during holiday seasons!
These are best for cookies, muffins, haystacks, and really any sweet baked dessert!
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do a lot of Christmas baking every year. (And baking every other time of the year!) My go to brand of chocolate chips is nestle tollhouse. They are the best tasting, in my opinion. My mother used them, as did my grandmother, and great grandmother. Nestle has our business for life!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estas chispas de chocolates porque son multifuncional y tienen un sabor estupendo! Las usos para hacer galletas y se las pongo al helado de vainilla; además también la puedes derretir y mezclarla con la masa del pastel. Me encantan!
Frankie J S.
These are the best chocolate chips to use in cookies (other than dark chocolate), they make my famous chocolate chip cookies complete! I usually use an entire bag for a regular batch, and I end up eating half of the cookie dough before it's made. When they're fresh out of the oven, the chips just melt and become uber gooey goodness. So gooood.
RaeAnne P.
Midland, TX
These amazing morsels go in EVERY batch of chocolate chip cookies I bake! My kids love to eat them right out of the bag.. I guess you could say they're pretty tasty! I just baked a batch of cookies that we couldn't get enough of and it wouldn't be possible without Toll House Morsels!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this chocolate chips and very affordable once i did chocolate mousse cupcakes and i wanted more chocolate on ot so i went to the store saw this and omg i loved this once i came home i added this to the cupcakes and they came out perfect
Nicole B.
Mendenhall, MS
The best way to melt this candy is to place in a bowl add a little crisco to the melts... place in Microwave and cook 30 seconds take out a stir and cook for another 30 seconds... now you have melt chocolate to dip fruit, candy, and dessert in
faby r.
Hamden, CT
Is this good gor baking???
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
DARK OR MILK CHOCOLATE 🍫?
Katiuska R.
Miami
What should I Make with this?
Kirsten K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What are everyone's favorite thing to make with these besides cookies?
Do they melt easy? Are they creamy?

Walmart