BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Toll House Morsels are my go-to when it comes to anything chocolate. They're absolutely the best when it comes to baking and affordable. They can be used for so many things and always taste great. My kids love to help me bake and my 3 year old always wants to put the chocolate chips in.
Molly S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These are by far my favorite chocolate chips to use for baking, candy making, and snacking. They have a beautiful texture when melted down to make chocolate covered candies! Also can't forget the original Toll House pie & Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes! They are both my go-to recipes. I've tried other chocolate chips and always return to this brand for the consistency you don't get from other products.
Emily T.
I ALWAYS have a bag of these in my house. If I am craving some chocolate, but don't want to eat anything to bad for me, I will grab me a few of these little morsels and my craving is satisfied. I use it in a ton of my desserts. You can't go wrong by adding these to desserts. Always buy the semi-sweet. The milk chocolate isn't that great for baking. It melts too quickly and is too thin when melted down.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estas chispas de chocolates porque son multifuncional y tienen un sabor estupendo! Las usos para hacer galletas y se las pongo al helado de vainilla; además también la puedes derretir y mezclarla con la masa del pastel. Me encantan!
Nicole R.
Columbus, OH
I love these these things!! I use them from baking cookies to just freezing and eating out of the bag. They have a better taste than store brands or other brands that I've tried. I have recently started using them in my overnight cold oats.
Miranda R.
Rockville, MD
I can eat them plain, bake with them, throw them in trail mix, smash them and mix it in ice cream or yogurt... Basically, I could eat these semi sweet morsels all day. The chocolate chip cookies recipe on the back of the bag is also awesome!
Lisset M.
Kissimmee , FL
I use these chocolates for baking cookies. Usually I'd around Christmas time. I have a big family so I usually buy like 3 bags so I don't run out. They are about $3 and some change and can be found at any target and Walmart and supermarkets.
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do a lot of Christmas baking every year. (And baking every other time of the year!) My go to brand of chocolate chips is nestle tollhouse. They are the best tasting, in my opinion. My mother used them, as did my grandmother, and great grandmother. Nestle has our business for life!
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC
Pricy, but goes on sale every now and then. Seriously the best brand to get when you can. Tollhouse is reliable, as a variety of chip options, and even has fun holiday morsels during holiday seasons!
These are best for cookies, muffins, haystacks, and really any sweet baked dessert!
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
I use these at work as a barista to steam with milk for a chocolate fleck but not too strong of a taste in lattes. At home I use these in scones for a perfect distribution of chocolate without the big chunks that can hinder the scones overall texture. As a baker I will only use nestle brand mini chips.
Sherry R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is better semi-sweet or full on chocolate?
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Who else eats these by themselves?
Tequila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can i find these?
Can you melt these down for chocolate covered strawberries?
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
What do you rather; eating them straight from the bag or baking with them?

Walmart