BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily T.
I ALWAYS have a bag of these in my house. If I am craving some chocolate, but don't want to eat anything to bad for me, I will grab me a few of these little morsels and my craving is satisfied. I use it in a ton of my desserts. You can't go wrong by adding these to desserts. Always buy the semi-sweet. The milk chocolate isn't that great for baking. It melts too quickly and is too thin when melted down.
Tiffanie W.
Toll House morsels are the only chocolate chips we have in our home! We make chocolate chip cookies often so we keep chocolate chips on hand always. Their brand makes the perfect chocolate chips! Amazing flavor, smoothness, and texture. Yum!
LeeAnn B.
Middleburg, FL
I used to bake cookies with my Grandmother during the holidays with these morsels! We would end up eating almost half of the bag before the cookies could even get in the oven. even still today I love to eat these straight out of the bag. The flavor of these little chips really out match their size. They are perfect in cookies and treats with baking and even better tasting just melting in your mouth.
Deanne K.
The best chocolate chips for cookies, baking, topping oatmeal, sprinkling on a spoonful of peanut butter, or just eating out of the bag! I also use them in yogurt or mixed into homemade trail mix. Really, Toll House chocolate chips can be used for anything! The best chocolate chip cookie recipe is on the back of the bag. There's no compare!
RaeAnne P.
Midland, TX
These amazing morsels go in EVERY batch of chocolate chip cookies I bake! My kids love to eat them right out of the bag.. I guess you could say they're pretty tasty! I just baked a batch of cookies that we couldn't get enough of and it wouldn't be possible without Toll House Morsels!
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
Chocolate chips are a staple in my home. We use them for pancakes, brownies, cookies ( of course) and on ice cream. We even use them on cupcakes, yummm. Love them out of the bag also are yummy. My kids even take them and mix them with peanut butter. I love Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips because they take my recipes to a whole new level.
Sara R.
Out of all the 'cheaper' brands of Chocolate chips, these are by far my favorite! I've done a ton of Christmas baking with them this year and everything turned out great! Many recipes called for melting the chips (for coating/etc.) and these worked wonders. No burning or chunks at all. The only thing that I noticed is that even the Milk Chocolate version taste a little bitter, but that may just be me.
Janine C.
Brooklyn, NY
In short, these chips are great for baking, but I don't like to eat them plain. I think there are much higher quality chocolate chips out there that don't necessarily cost a lot more. I bake them in cookies and cakes, but for foods where the chocolate stands out a little more like chocolate dipped strawberries, I prefer richer chocolates.
Theresa G.
I love this brand for semi sweet chocolate. It is the only brand of chocolate I use to cook and bake with. You can really tell the difference in quality especially when it comes down to baking. It is definitely worth the extra money you pay.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this chocolate chips and very affordable once i did chocolate mousse cupcakes and i wanted more chocolate on ot so i went to the store saw this and omg i loved this once i came home i added this to the cupcakes and they came out perfect
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?