BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only chocolate I am willing to use in my cookies. These morsels are available almost everywhere-WalMart, Target, Wegmans, etc. They are always pricier than the store brand but taste better, too. Recommend the dark chocolate ones for a twist.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Whenever I need chocolate chips for baking, I always turn to Toll House. The flavor is excellent compared to other brands. I'm not too sure on the ingredients. They are really tasty in cookies as well as just eating them straight from the package.
Nicole B.
Mendenhall, MS
The best way to melt this candy is to place in a bowl add a little crisco to the melts... place in Microwave and cook 30 seconds take out a stir and cook for another 30 seconds... now you have melt chocolate to dip fruit, candy, and dessert in
Janine C.
Brooklyn, NY
In short, these chips are great for baking, but I don't like to eat them plain. I think there are much higher quality chocolate chips out there that don't necessarily cost a lot more. I bake them in cookies and cakes, but for foods where the chocolate stands out a little more like chocolate dipped strawberries, I prefer richer chocolates.
Frankie J S.
These are the best chocolate chips to use in cookies (other than dark chocolate), they make my famous chocolate chip cookies complete! I usually use an entire bag for a regular batch, and I end up eating half of the cookie dough before it's made. When they're fresh out of the oven, the chips just melt and become uber gooey goodness. So gooood.
LeeAnn B.
Middleburg, FL
I used to bake cookies with my Grandmother during the holidays with these morsels! We would end up eating almost half of the bag before the cookies could even get in the oven. even still today I love to eat these straight out of the bag. The flavor of these little chips really out match their size. They are perfect in cookies and treats with baking and even better tasting just melting in your mouth.
krystina a.
Love this brand! i was in a rush at the grocery store and grabbed the wrong chocolate. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but turns out I was totally wrong. My off brand chips didn't melt good and just hardened on my dish. I had to leave and rebuy these to get the job done correctly!
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Toll House Morsels are my go-to when it comes to anything chocolate. They're absolutely the best when it comes to baking and affordable. They can be used for so many things and always taste great. My kids love to help me bake and my 3 year old always wants to put the chocolate chips in.
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
The only chocolate chip to use when making cookies! The taste is amazing and even comes with a recipe on the back of the package. You can pick it up at any grocery store. I like the mini ones for adding to pancakes and to sprinkle on top of desserts.
Ashley V.
Knoxville, TN
These are really good to use when you are baking cakes or cookies they don't dry out you food when you bake with them which is really nice. I always buy these when I make chocolate chip cookies and I also feed a few to my son for dessert and he loves how they just melt in his mouth.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back