BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love their chocolate chips. Whether you're making chocolate chip cookies or just eating handful by handful, they taste just as great with a creamy sensation. You can find these at any grocery store. I also like to make Oreo truffles & coat them with these chocolate chips!
Chelsea R.
These are the best chocolate chips to make things that you want the chocolate to harden again after it's been melted. They have a great taste overall though. Just when baking them in cookies you want the chocolate to stay soft but they tend to harden back up. But overall I defiantly recommend these! They're delicious😊
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
I love using these chocolate chips in cookies, cupcakes, pancakes, fudge, etc. They aren't overly sweet and the chips are a perfect size. Toll House is a trusted and known brand and they still offer their product for a very fair price. They even include recipes on the bag! I almost always have these in my baking cabinet.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
So story time! I moved away after college and wanted to make my mom's chocolate chip cookies and I'm thinking her recipe must be some big secret because they're so good. So I call my mom to get it and she tells me it's just the Nestle chocolate chips recipe on the back of the bag. Seriously. These make the best chocolate chip cookies and are so good I thought it was some secret.
Katie G.
Webster City, IA
These are the ONLY chocolate chips my family will use for scotcheroos! They melt perfectly! One time, we tried to use a knockoff brand, and they totally turned into globs of nasty! These work better than absolutely everything else ever! I recommend!
Tracey N.
Elkhart, IN
of course this is my first to go to to make cookies! I never have liked milk chocolate I always stick with the semi sweet. be very very careful when using a double boiler or the microwave to melt because I have found these burn very easily even though I keep an eye on them
brionna g.
I love Nestel Toll House Chocolate chips! The chocolate that they use is of good quality. I have a pack in my kitchen cabinet right now! I use them when I am baking homemade chocolate chip cookies. Also, I sometimes incorporate them in cakes I bake. They are even good by themselves. I eat them as a late night snack with fruit. I would highly recommend using these chocolate chips.
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Yummm!! We always use Toll House morsels when making cookies! They are very affordable and so good! There are so many choices on flavor a, and we especially like the semi-sweet morsels! We make cookies about once a month, and when we do, we use almost 2 large bags each time! Such a great treat to give to our neighbors!
Jenna R.
Cazenovia, NY
I am all for buying the generic brand of products when it comes to general things like flour and sugar but when it comes to chocolate chips... only ONE kind suffices and that is Nestle Toll House. I have tried many different store brands of chocolate chips and those brands just don't compare. Nestle toll house is rich, and its flavors carry through when baked. I use these morsels for a lot of different things from chocolate chip pancakes to cookies.
Elizabeth L.
Temple, TX
I'm not very good at baking cookies, I usually burn the heck out of them. But when I do take the time and pay attention to what I am doing, these are my go to chips!! Who doesn't think of Toll House when they think of chocolate chips?! My favorite part of baking is eating the chocolate chips right out of the bag!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?