BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do a lot of Christmas baking every year. (And baking every other time of the year!) My go to brand of chocolate chips is nestle tollhouse. They are the best tasting, in my opinion. My mother used them, as did my grandmother, and great grandmother. Nestle has our business for life!
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC
Pricy, but goes on sale every now and then. Seriously the best brand to get when you can. Tollhouse is reliable, as a variety of chip options, and even has fun holiday morsels during holiday seasons!
These are best for cookies, muffins, haystacks, and really any sweet baked dessert!
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe is the one printed on these bags! I've tried so many other brands of chocolate chips in baking, and I always end up coming back to Nestle Toll House. The flavor is amazing and the price is very reasonable!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estas chispas de chocolates porque son multifuncional y tienen un sabor estupendo! Las usos para hacer galletas y se las pongo al helado de vainilla; además también la puedes derretir y mezclarla con la masa del pastel. Me encantan!
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Toll House Morsels are my go-to when it comes to anything chocolate. They're absolutely the best when it comes to baking and affordable. They can be used for so many things and always taste great. My kids love to help me bake and my 3 year old always wants to put the chocolate chips in.
Ashley V.
Knoxville, TN
These are really good to use when you are baking cakes or cookies they don't dry out you food when you bake with them which is really nice. I always buy these when I make chocolate chip cookies and I also feed a few to my son for dessert and he loves how they just melt in his mouth.
Nicole B.
Mendenhall, MS
The best way to melt this candy is to place in a bowl add a little crisco to the melts... place in Microwave and cook 30 seconds take out a stir and cook for another 30 seconds... now you have melt chocolate to dip fruit, candy, and dessert in
Diana B.
Ok, but pure chocolate morsels are much better. I bought them specially for the Christmas cookies. They are fine, do not melt during baking at 350F. However, they taste strange and the consistency is very starchy. They are ok to eat once in a Christmas time, because cookies look nice, however, not the best taste. I rather stick to pure chocolate chips.
RaeAnne P.
Midland, TX
These amazing morsels go in EVERY batch of chocolate chip cookies I bake! My kids love to eat them right out of the bag.. I guess you could say they're pretty tasty! I just baked a batch of cookies that we couldn't get enough of and it wouldn't be possible without Toll House Morsels!
Jenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only chocolate I am willing to use in my cookies. These morsels are available almost everywhere-WalMart, Target, Wegmans, etc. They are always pricier than the store brand but taste better, too. Recommend the dark chocolate ones for a twist.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?