BY TOLL HOUSE #31 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
These Morsels are fantastic for baking, or just stuff a handful directly into the mouth. The chocolaty goodness melts nicely into recipes (like my favorite, black bean brownies). Leaving a gooey-delicious-chocolaty taste.
amber B.
Theae are the best chocolate chips to bake with or even to snack on out of the bag. I have to hide them in my house so my children do not eat them all before I can make cookies!
Nishawn W.
I love these morsels. I not only use them for cookies, but I have always put them in a bowl of corn flakes.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
These have the best chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag, but they're good all by them selves too!!!
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
The only chocolate chip we use in my family! Delicious every time, and never waxy like some of the off brands can be. Melt in your mouth, gooey deliciousness!
Lynley H.
I don't know if it's the quality or I just don't like change, but this is the only brand of chocolate chips that I will buy! love me some nestles!
Charity L.
Love these for any kind of baking. They are sweet without being overboard. They definitely make chocolate chip cookies!
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
These are the best chocolate chips out there. Not only are they easy to find in most grocery stores and reasonably priced but they make awesome chocolate chip cookies. Not only that but they go great on ice cream, cereal and in smoothies.
Andrea S.
New Hudson, MI
Add these to some peanut butter and apples and you have a great midday snack. Goes good in anything - smoothies, cookies, cake, brownies. You name it, its probably great!
Dawn H.
Webster, NY
These are the best chocolate chips to bake with. I love baking chocolate chip cookies with them. I also eat them right from the package :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?