BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
AK M.
These are the best chocolate chips for cookies or any other kind of baking. They have been a staple in my cabinet for many years and I would recommend to anyone!
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
I use these in all of my baking ingredients that call for any type of chocolate or melted chocolate or chocolate chip cookies they are the best and very reliable
Karla D.
I love it when I'm making cookies, and the aroma of the chocolate chips waft into the air. These are amazing and super cheap! Can be bought practically anywhere!
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
These are so good! I love using them when making homemade granola bars. They're super cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. And they're so delicious, too!
Stephanie S.
Burnsville, NC
These are the best chocolate chips ever! I use these in my chocolate, chocolate chip muffins! The flavor is rich and dark, so very tasty! I definitely recommend!
Stephie C.
Paterson, NJ
Yummy yummy in your tummy. Lol, these are great chocolate chips. Not too bitter not too sweet. They kept easily. Good value. Great taste. Great for any dessert.
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Thanks to the episode of friends where Monica makes chocolate chip cookies this is the only brand of chips I will buy. I love that the recipe is on the package.
Megan M.
Lynchburg, VA
My favorite to use for baking!! I love the size and the taste. I always have a few bags on hand just in case you need to whip up a batch of cookies! Good price.
Kristin d.
North Port, FL
This is the only thing I use when baking. beat tasting chocolate for out sweets! my great grandma used them and all the way to me. definitely a quality product.
Kalika S.
decatur, al
This can be used in almost any desert you want to make. From melting it to drop Oreos, pretzels or use them to make chocolate chip cookies, pancakes or muffins.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?