BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
These are my go to chocolates when I am baking. Also, my son loves to snack on these every once in a while. So yummy in cookies! It melts perfectly and is a smooth consistency. I never have to recommend this product to anyone because this product is that well known and loved.
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
I don't always by this brand of chocolate chips but it is definitely one of my top choices. I have never been disappointed and you can use them for so many foods or just eat a couple at a time ! They have such a delicious distinct taste that is different then other brands .
Angie O.
Wellsville, MO
I have a serious baking addiction. No baking divas kitchen is complete without these chocolate chips. Yummy and great to bake with. Can always find sales on them and stock up. Freeze well for long term storage and there are always lots of coupons to get even deeper discounts.
Li Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Semi-sweet chocolate morsels are one of my baking essentials, lots of places carry it and for very low prices too. The bag comes with a lot of them so I often just sprinkle them into my batter and then stir it up before it makes it way to the oven to become melted chocolatey goodness!
Jenna R.
Cazenovia, NY
I am all for buying the generic brand of products when it comes to general things like flour and sugar but when it comes to chocolate chips... only ONE kind suffices and that is Nestle Toll House. I have tried many different store brands of chocolate chips and those brands just don't compare. Nestle toll house is rich, and its flavors carry through when baked. I use these morsels for a lot of different things from chocolate chip pancakes to cookies.
Katie G.
Webster City, IA
These are the ONLY chocolate chips my family will use for scotcheroos! They melt perfectly! One time, we tried to use a knockoff brand, and they totally turned into globs of nasty! These work better than absolutely everything else ever! I recommend!
brionna g.
I love Nestel Toll House Chocolate chips! The chocolate that they use is of good quality. I have a pack in my kitchen cabinet right now! I use them when I am baking homemade chocolate chip cookies. Also, I sometimes incorporate them in cakes I bake. They are even good by themselves. I eat them as a late night snack with fruit. I would highly recommend using these chocolate chips.
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
I love using these chocolate chips in cookies, cupcakes, pancakes, fudge, etc. They aren't overly sweet and the chips are a perfect size. Toll House is a trusted and known brand and they still offer their product for a very fair price. They even include recipes on the bag! I almost always have these in my baking cabinet.
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Yummm!! We always use Toll House morsels when making cookies! They are very affordable and so good! There are so many choices on flavor a, and we especially like the semi-sweet morsels! We make cookies about once a month, and when we do, we use almost 2 large bags each time! Such a great treat to give to our neighbors!
Alicia D.
My family loves to bake, especially for the holidays! I love these morsels because the possibilities are endless. You can make holiday chocolate chip cookies. I really love to separate the colors. They melt down very well. I like to make chocolate pops for the kids. We also love using them for truffles with pretty colors.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?