BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used these chocolate chips in all of my chocolate chip recipes. I also really enjoy the recipe written on the package. I prefer the semi-sweet and find that they are just the right amount of sweetness. I always find these on sale for buy one get one or half off. I will continue to purchase them.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Quick and easy homemade cookies! Sometimes I eat some out of the bag before throwing it into the cookie dough. I always follow the recipe for chocolate chip cookies that is on the bag. I prefer the Jelly pan roll version which is the same ingredients, just a different way of forming them!
Kimi A.
Auburn, CA
Omg, these are the best! If you're going to make chocolate chip cookies (or just the dough 😜) these are the morsels to get! They are just the right amount of sweet and melt perfectly. Plus the recipe is right on the bag! Love!
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are pretty good chocolate chips however, they are not my go-to brand. You can find these pretty much anywhere, Walmart, Target, etc. I think they are bit more inexpensive than the brand I usually get which is a plus, but they're not as soft and I don't seem to get the same results.
Alex W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE baking with these chocolate chips for my amazing homemade chocolate chip cookies. I eat these on a regular basis. There's no comparison between these and other chocolate chips! They are hands down the best ones to use whether just to eat them or bake with them!
Richelle L.
Temple, TX
You can't go wrong with Toll House!! We use them for just about anything and everything that requires chocolate (or maybe doesn't "require") at our house. Double chocolate cookies, chocolate chip cookies, s'mores dip, and of course our weekly chocolate chip pancakes are made super special with semi-sweet chips! The perfect balance of sweetness!
Marina K.
I honestly use these little guys for everything! Whether it's for melting or decorating or just adding it on to another ingredient, these little chocolate morsels helped me through everything! Loves these guys in general but just the overall taste in the dessert etc. always come out perfect!
Sarrah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate morsels are great for many different recipes in baking and cooking. You can make chocolate chip cookies, you can melt them with some sweetened condensed milk to make chocolate fudge or you can use them in your tummy breakfast pancakes.
Melinda H.
Concord, CA
These chocolate chips are still my go to when I bake chocolate chip cookies. There is nothing like using the original Nestle Tollhouse cookie recipe on the back of the package if you want delicious chocolate chip cookies. I will also admit to sneaking them now and then when I have a craving for chocolate because I always keep a bag in our pantry.
Brittni  .
Boone, NC
If I'm going to bake chocolate chip cookies, these are the only morsels I think about using. They have never failed me, and every time I use them the recipe comes out terrifically. Speaking of recipes , the recipes on the back of the bag is the best by far. I've gotten so many compliments on my cookies when I use this product and their own recipe
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?