BY TOLL HOUSE

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie K.
Denison , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use this brand of chocolate morsels every single time that I make chocolate chip cookies for my family. They're great in recipes and they're great right out of the bag. They're not expensive whatsoever and I would buy over and over again.
Jenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only chocolate I am willing to use in my cookies. These morsels are available almost everywhere-WalMart, Target, Wegmans, etc. They are always pricier than the store brand but taste better, too. Recommend the dark chocolate ones for a twist.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Toll House Morsels are my go-to when it comes to anything chocolate. They're absolutely the best when it comes to baking and affordable. They can be used for so many things and always taste great. My kids love to help me bake and my 3 year old always wants to put the chocolate chips in.
Madison M.
Athens, TN
I use these at work as a barista to steam with milk for a chocolate fleck but not too strong of a taste in lattes. At home I use these in scones for a perfect distribution of chocolate without the big chunks that can hinder the scones overall texture. As a baker I will only use nestle brand mini chips.
Nicole B.
Mendenhall, MS
The best way to melt this candy is to place in a bowl add a little crisco to the melts... place in Microwave and cook 30 seconds take out a stir and cook for another 30 seconds... now you have melt chocolate to dip fruit, candy, and dessert in
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC
Pricy, but goes on sale every now and then. Seriously the best brand to get when you can. Tollhouse is reliable, as a variety of chip options, and even has fun holiday morsels during holiday seasons!
These are best for cookies, muffins, haystacks, and really any sweet baked dessert!
Janine C.
Brooklyn, NY
In short, these chips are great for baking, but I don't like to eat them plain. I think there are much higher quality chocolate chips out there that don't necessarily cost a lot more. I bake them in cookies and cakes, but for foods where the chocolate stands out a little more like chocolate dipped strawberries, I prefer richer chocolates.
Nicole R.
Columbus, OH
I love these these things!! I use them from baking cookies to just freezing and eating out of the bag. They have a better taste than store brands or other brands that I've tried. I have recently started using them in my overnight cold oats.
Lisset M.
Kissimmee , FL
I use these chocolates for baking cookies. Usually I'd around Christmas time. I have a big family so I usually buy like 3 bags so I don't run out. They are about $3 and some change and can be found at any target and Walmart and supermarkets.
Sara R.
Out of all the 'cheaper' brands of Chocolate chips, these are by far my favorite! I've done a ton of Christmas baking with them this year and everything turned out great! Many recipes called for melting the chips (for coating/etc.) and these worked wonders. No burning or chunks at all. The only thing that I noticed is that even the Milk Chocolate version taste a little bitter, but that may just be me.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?