BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Deanna M.
Love these chocolate chips. Great for baking. I put them in everything! Pancakes, brownies, muffins, cookies, so yummy! They melt really good and give a wonderful chocolate taste to anything you put them in. They're also great to just snack on, shhhh.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used these chocolate chips in all of my chocolate chip recipes. I also really enjoy the recipe written on the package. I prefer the semi-sweet and find that they are just the right amount of sweetness. I always find these on sale for buy one get one or half off. I will continue to purchase them.
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Come on! Who doesn't love chocolate, I am right? Chocolates reliefs everything, even when it's our time of the month. Ladies can agree.

I use Nestle semi sweet chocolate on almost all my treats including pancakes. Those are the kids and my husbands favorite.

Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Love love love! I always have Nestle Toll House chocolate chips in in my frig because I have to make the family chocolate chip pancakes and they complain if they are not these chocolate chips because the pancakes do not come out as great tasting without them.
Elizabeth F.
Carol Stream, IL
This has been the classic morsel I use for my baking. My family has been using them for decades with its recognizable packaging. They melt evenly in the oven. They keep well in the freezer for storage. A timeless classic affordable and easy to find!
Beatriz G.
Bell, CA
Nestle is my go to chocolate for chocolate chip cookies!! I make these at least once a week so I always have a bag in my counter, and I always pair them with this awesome PERFECT recipe (below). My family's been looking for a crunchy soft cookie and did I mention they are absolutely beautiful! and you need no butter : )

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are definitely a classic and are always perfect for chocolate chip cookies. My hubby and stepsons constantly request chocolate chip cookies and bring me bags of the Nestle Toll House morsels just to give me an extra incentive to make them! The recipe on the back is the one I always use and the cookies always turn out perfect! Wonderful product!
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
My family absolutely loves chocolate chip cookies and these are the only chocolate chip that I use! I also found that when melting chocolate in a double boiler, adding a bit of wax to the chocolate works awesome to dip peanut butter balls or truffles in! Great taste!! Very happy with toll house!
Jessii N.
Reisterstown, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a lover for chocolate and this satisfies my cravings . It's so easy to bake with , it melts perfectly in the matter of minutes . Has an excellent flavor . My favorite recipe to use this with is cracker candy . It's delicious, everyone needs to try it , it's seriously like crack in candy form
Lydia R.
Tollhouse where do I begin. This is the only brand of cookies I buy to fix with the kids. Now I will also purchased these chocolate chips to make cookies, melt to cover fruit, or to even melt to pour over ice cream. This is hands down the best brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?