BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kristal M.
Snowflake, AZ
My 11 year old son has been spending the last few months perfecting the chocolate chip cookie recipe using nestle chips.....after trying a few, we found that the recipe on the back of the bag makes the best cookies, which is nice since they are our favorite chocoalte chips as well.!
Melinda W.
Churchville , Maryland
If you open my cabinet you will always find Toll House Chocolate Chip morsels year round. I love to bake and these are my go to for Cookies. If you want a great quality product for your baking needs, Toll House is definitely the way to go. Great price too and you can always look for coupons to get an extra savings. Happy Baking!!
Ryan D.
Liverpool, NY
I am a HUGE chocolate lover and these are so good. They are delicious to just eat right out of the bag, which my kids and I do sometimes for a snack and they make the best chocolate chip cookies. The recipe on that back of the bag is wonderful. We have also put them in peanut butter cookies and they were perfect! They melt down nice when you use a double boiler and add a little shortening to make it smooth and cover pretzels or peanut butter balls with it!
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great for you classic delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe, or vanishing oatmeal raisin cookies Yumm....the recipe you can find on the lid of the Quaker's oatmeal. ....Or instead of raisins, you could substitute chocolate chips!!! { I do not know if Nestle is a fairtrade company or not.}
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always return back to Nestle Toll House morsels when baking after l trying other brands. Consistent taste, not overly sweet, just an overall amazing chocolate chip. I sprinkle these on chocolate covered pretzels sometimes and even ice cream as a topping. You cannot go wrong when choosing these for any of your sweet endeavors.
Mary K.
Scarborough, ME
These are the perfect combination of sweet and tangy (semi-sweet morsels). I've used this classic yellow bag for years and the contents and recipe on the back cannot be beaten. Besides the cookies, these make an excellent "Toll House Pie". This treat is excellent to make in a pie plate and serve up, warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.

There may be fancier names for chocolate chips, but these oldies-but-goodies are hard to beat, especially for the price.
Nicole F.
Ahh Toll House Morsels, the ever reliable. I use these in my home made sweets ALL the time. Cookies, pancakes, cupcakes? Absolutely this is my only choice. Especially for my home recipe of Triple Chocolates, which has been passed around the family and friends for a while now and always a hit at parties. Toll House makes them GREAT.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
These chocolate chips are so good! I like melting them and dipping strawberries, marshmallows, pineapple, apples, pretzels, and other fruit in them. They're also so delicious in chocolate chip cookies! They're good in cereal, yogurt, hot chocolate, and basically everything. Or, you could just eat them plain, which is amazing too!
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
Toll house morsels are amazing to use in my homemade chocolate chip cookies. Give the right amount of chocolaty flavor and just all around amazing and sweet. These are just the right amount of value and not expensive at all. I wouldn't go cheaper at all. These are the best kind of morsels to use in a cookie or when baking!!!
Olivia W.
Springfield, MO
My mom had me assisting her in the kitchen when I was 3 years old and this is the first product I could really recognize. I've tried store brands and other "high end" chocolate chip brands and none of them even begin to compare w/ Nestle. My boys are my little sous chefs and when I ask one to get chocolate chips at the store they know exactly where to go and which kind to bring back.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?