BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kim C.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing compares to toll house! We use them for cookies, pancakes and other desserts....not to mention we find ourselves eating them all by themselves as a snack!
Crystal V.
Chassell, MI
Toll House chocolate chips are the best. There is no other option when I decide to make chocolate chip cookies or any other recipe that calls for chocolate chips.
Merrin M.
Great product! Delicious and smooth in cookies. My favorite chocolate chip brand that I will always recommend. They are great in cookies and all kinds of desserts
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Who doesnt love chocalate chips?? I use these for pancakes, waffles, ice cream, fresh brownies, cookies and cakes! My grandkids love when grandma cooks and bakes!
Amanda R.
Absolutely LOVE Toll House Morsels for baking, they add that yummy punch of chocolate, peanut butter or toffee that just gives your baked goods a feeling of love.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love using these when I'm baking cookies , they're really good and give other baking things a great taste you should give them a try next time you bake cookies!
AK M.
These are the best chocolate chips for cookies or any other kind of baking. They have been a staple in my cabinet for many years and I would recommend to anyone!
Christian L.
Indianapolis
Ever since I was a little kid these have been part of our Christmas cookie tradition. Can't beat them. Just follow the recipe on the back and you can't go wrong.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
These are so good! I love using them when making homemade granola bars. They're super cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. And they're so delicious, too!
Amber K.
Viroqua, WI
These are the only brand of chocolates chips that I buy! I use them so much in baking that we have to buy them in 5 pound bags and then they are gone in a month!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?