Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,362 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Loving this product! Very durable! Great quality & I recommend to everyone! Very delicious l!
Love love love these chocolate chips. they are so good to eat by themselves and in cookies !!
These are great to use with chocolate chip cookies and to make chocolate covered strawberries
This tastes amazing when I put it in my cookie batter and they never melt all over the place.
Hands down, these are the best chocolate chips that you can buy! I use these in every recipe!
Nestlé Toll house chocolate chips are so good, by themselves or baked into.. well, anything.
These are great to make chocolate chip cookies with. Sometimes I just eat them plain though.
These are the best old school chips to bake with cut them in half for best baking results ;)
These are the best for baking chocolate or just to eat as a little sweet treat on their own!
These are my tried and true chocolates for baking. I love mixing them in with brownie batter!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos