BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I use and only use Toll House Morsels on my cookies when I bake. I love the taste and the brand. I use the semi sweet morsels mostly because I want my cookies to have taste to them and I don't want the morsels to overpower my cookie. For the price I have seen most places carry them at a good price.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely love chocolate. my favorite use for these morsels are in chocolate chip pancakes. They are perfect in the way that they are not overly sweet but also not bitter. You can even put them in a bag and have them as a snack whenever or wherever.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
The ESSENTIAL chocolate chip in every bakers pantry. The amount of baking that I've done just normally or for the holidays with these chocolate chips is astounding and absolutely delicious. You can also typically find them in huge bags at places like BJs.
Apryl C.
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips. I use them for baking, and I occasionally add them to pancakes or ice cream. They are absolutely delicious! Not too pricey and I buy mine at our local grocery store or at hannaford. I highly recommend them!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Love love love! I always have Nestle Toll House chocolate chips in in my frig because I have to make the family chocolate chip pancakes and they complain if they are not these chocolate chips because the pancakes do not come out as great tasting without them.
Sophie O.
Watkinsville, GA
I'm a lover of the chocolate❤️ Child or old lady I will always pick this above the rest! Toll house you the real mvp of the year\of my life! If you were a person I would marry you thank you for all you do and for all you continue to do for my life❤️❤️
Deanna M.
Love these chocolate chips. Great for baking. I put them in everything! Pancakes, brownies, muffins, cookies, so yummy! They melt really good and give a wonderful chocolate taste to anything you put them in. They're also great to just snack on, shhhh.
Michelle G.
What can you say? They are the staple American chocolate baking product. Compared to higher end morsels they are waxy in comparison, and slightly sweeter than premium semi-sweet chocolate. But I've used them frequently for cookies, pies, and brownies. The chocolate chip cookie recipe that comes on the bag is a classic, albeit not my favorite cookie recipe of all time.
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
My family absolutely loves chocolate chip cookies and these are the only chocolate chip that I use! I also found that when melting chocolate in a double boiler, adding a bit of wax to the chocolate works awesome to dip peanut butter balls or truffles in! Great taste!! Very happy with toll house!
Beatriz G.
Bell, CA
Nestle is my go to chocolate for chocolate chip cookies!! I make these at least once a week so I always have a bag in my counter, and I always pair them with this awesome PERFECT recipe (below). My family's been looking for a crunchy soft cookie and did I mention they are absolutely beautiful! and you need no butter : )

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?