BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Nestle Toll House is the only brand of chocolate chips that I will use when baking. And I love that it has the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag. We bake cookies fairly often in my house so I make sure to always have a bag in the pantry. They're great for when you have a sweet tooth too and don't want to binge on a bunch of junk.
Kristie K.
Summerville, SC
I'm so in love with these chocolate chips! Not only can you just eat them, you can also make amazing desserts with them also! You can get them at any local grocery store for very cheap! They make amazing snacks! I highly recommend them! I love how they turn out in chocolate chip cookies!
Samantha A.
As an avid baker, these are my favorite chocolate chips to use! They taste great, don't get weird when you melt them, and I can usually find them for a reasonable price! Even though most of them end up in whatever I'm baking, I can never resist eating at least a small handful right out of the bag every time I bake. They're definitely dangerous!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I can eat them right out of the bag. I love using them in my chocolate chip cookies. The Toll House recipe on the back is magical! I like making them into cookie bars as well! :) Not to mention, on par with any other brand!
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
My whole family love these!! During the holidays my grandmother would gather all her grandchildren & we would use these to put in cookie recipes. Now she uses them in cookies as well as melting them down & using them to cover pretzels, popcorn, marshmallows etc. with the great grandchildren.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
These chocolate chip morsels are the perfect addition to any chocolate chip cookie. They melt just right to be the perfect little bit of choice each cookie bite. They go above and beyond for their sweetness. They are like little drops of heaven in each bite as you take a bite of a chocolate chip cookie. They are even good alone, just as a little snack, or in brownies. They make each thing you add them to just a little more sweet.
Ashley D.
Toll House Morsels are great to use in desserts, especially chocolate chip cookies. They also melt really well to use in desserts requiring a chocolate coating. They are so good that I have also been known to even sneak into the pantry to eat them plain. Lol. I always use these when I make candy requiring chocolate and will continue.
Cristie G.
Nestle Toll House makes the best chocolates for baking. They have just the right amount of sweet and Chocolate. You can make so many things with these. This is the only. Rand I buy because the quality is superb compared to compare to brands. It worth the money to buy more for higher quality.
Cathy V.
Thornton , CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you are looking for the perfect sweetness to add to your desert or cookies for baking, I personally love love love the Toll house Morsels! It's just a perfect pair IMO especially for someone who doesn't like the so sweet of chocolates this is your match!
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking cookies. I even use them in my pancakes! Theyre not bitter nor too sweet so when you take a bite into it, theres just the right amount of sweetness. These dont melt like other brands do so they keep their shape under heat very well
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?