BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kacey C.
These are soo yummy! You can use them to spice up any dessert and it comes out fantastic! Personally, I like to eat them by themselves. They're also great if you sprinkle them over a spoon full of peanut butter (I know that sounds strange). I buy these all the time and would totally recommend them.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I use and only use Toll House Morsels on my cookies when I bake. I love the taste and the brand. I use the semi sweet morsels mostly because I want my cookies to have taste to them and I don't want the morsels to overpower my cookie. For the price I have seen most places carry them at a good price.
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
Nestle is my favorite brand of chocolate chips to use in my food. They are so universal when you're looking for something a little sweet to indulge in. I use them in my oats, cookies, trail mixes, yogurt, banana bread. They are so creamy and flavorful.
Kimberly C.
Nestle semi chocolate morsels are my favorite. I prefer the mini morsels can be used on ice cream, in recipes or to even melt to dip fresh fruit. They are great in different flavors to choose from. The price you cant beat as they are priced very affordably
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
These guys are great for baking and breakfast stuff! Sometimes I even eat them when I have a sweet tooth. I've tried all the ones they have and just love them! I recommend this brand, they have many varieties. I have like 5 different bags at home right now
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
These are great to make good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies like mom or grandma used to make. I prefer the recipe that comes on the back of the package to other recipes. The reason I gave 4 stars is that I like milk chocolate chips in my cookies much more than semi sweet.
Deborah G.
Riverside, CA
This is something that everyone should have on hand. There is so much you can do with these add them to your pancakes, waffles, oat meal, mix with peanut butter, make cookies cakes add to the frosting or on top of Ice cream. You can melt them and add peanuts or fruit the possibilities are endless!!! Oh yea you can even eat them alone they are that good!!!
Sherry N.
Cookie dough comes out so well with these guys in them. I like doing melts and dips with them too. good taste and not to expensive. year round or Christmas, they are worth having on hand for those sweet bakery needs. Ps. Don't forget the walnuts.. love these in chocolate cookies with nuts. yummie!
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This product has a great chocolate taste, and can be used in SOOOO many different desserts in SO many different ways, i have used this in my cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and even melted it to pour over ice cream. I always keep a bag of these in my house!
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Not only are these great chocolate chips for baking and that sort of thing they're really nice when you are craving something sweet and you want a little something to snack on. Personally my favorite use for the these are putting them in chocolate chip pancakes because they melt really well and they don't overpower and aren't too sweet when put in pancakes.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back