BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie B.
Toll house is a staple in my kitchen. Whenever we bake cookies or brownies we always use toll house. The taste is not too bitter nor too sweet, just the perfect mix!
andrenna c.
When I bake cookies I buy Till House Morsels. Just thrown them in and got some great tasting cookies. My best friend steals them and just eat them from the bag. Haha
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
These are so good! I always buy a bag and whenever I feel like I have a chocolate craving I eat a few at a time. It's so satisfying and you're not going over board!
Stormie J.
These are the perfect chocolate chips for cookies. They're sweet and they're delicious. They make the perfect cookie every time and I love eating these on their own
Tonia H.
Holdiay season is approaching and that means I'll be baking my mother in laws famous chocolate chip cookies. And the only way to do that is with toll house morsels!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is my favorite product for when my baking needs include chocolate chip cookies. You can't count on the best flavor and the meltyest most delicious bakes goods.
Brandy R.
These are by far the best! They are good for everything from cookies to just eating by themselves. While doesn't love these things?!?! They melt so nicely as well!
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
These are delicious in many ways. Not only are they perfect by themselves, but you can use them while baking almost anything. Cookies, pancakes, muffins.. love it!
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love to bake cookies at home with my 7 year old daughter and this is her favorite product when it comes down to making chocolate chip cookies,the taste is great!
Amanda K.
These melt well and give any recipe a wonderful rich flavor. I enjoy them in cookies, breads, ice cream and so much more. I would recommend this product to buyers!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?