BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Although the am not a chocolate freak I do like keeping a bag of these in the freezer for when I get a little craving. perfect for just a small snack. Kids love them in the cookies of course but mom likes hiding them in the freezer for another time ;)
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a lover for chocolate and this satisfies my cravings . It's so easy to bake with , it melts perfectly in the matter of minutes . Has an excellent flavor . My favorite recipe to use this with is cracker candy . It's delicious, everyone needs to try it , it's seriously like crack in candy form
Deanna M.
Love these chocolate chips. Great for baking. I put them in everything! Pancakes, brownies, muffins, cookies, so yummy! They melt really good and give a wonderful chocolate taste to anything you put them in. They're also great to just snack on, shhhh.
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Come on! Who doesn't love chocolate, I am right? Chocolates reliefs everything, even when it's our time of the month. Ladies can agree.

I use Nestle semi sweet chocolate on almost all my treats including pancakes. Those are the kids and my husbands favorite.

Tanya P.
Boise, ID
I always thought that chocolate was chocolate until I got older and tried different brands. Toll house is by far the very best when it comes to chocolate chips. I use them to bake with, in snacks, and even in pancakes for breakfast! Hands down the best
Autumn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tend to always keep a bag of these in the house. Of course they're great for baking but there are som many other uses too. Sprinkled on top of pea it butter crackers for a quick snack. Or grab a few just to take of that edge of chocolate cravings.
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
This has been the classic morsel I use for my baking. My family has been using them for decades with its recognizable packaging. They melt evenly in the oven. They keep well in the freezer for storage. A timeless classic affordable and easy to find!
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
My family absolutely loves chocolate chip cookies and these are the only chocolate chip that I use! I also found that when melting chocolate in a double boiler, adding a bit of wax to the chocolate works awesome to dip peanut butter balls or truffles in! Great taste!! Very happy with toll house!
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are definitely a classic and are always perfect for chocolate chip cookies. My hubby and stepsons constantly request chocolate chip cookies and bring me bags of the Nestle Toll House morsels just to give me an extra incentive to make them! The recipe on the back is the one I always use and the cookies always turn out perfect! Wonderful product!
Morgan J.
Virginia Beach
These are a staple in my chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's a traditional recipe that's been handed down for 3 generations and they've always turn out perfect! They're not overbearingly sweet which really helps. I would never purchase anything else!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?