BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tina Luck S.
To me, these are by far my favorite brand to purchase. These are my go to, especially when I am baking from scratch because I know these will always turn out tasting great! I have to say if anyone told me to go to the store to pick up some chocolate, these would be the first ones I grab.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Nestle Toll House is the only brand of chocolate chips that I will use when baking. And I love that it has the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag. We bake cookies fairly often in my house so I make sure to always have a bag in the pantry. They're great for when you have a sweet tooth too and don't want to binge on a bunch of junk.
Alyssa F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I usually buy Toll House Chocolate Chips for my cookies, and I usually sneak an extra bag in the grocery cart. I love to snack on them during the day. They are a great way to get that little taste of chocolate that you crave. They bake perfectly too! Thinking about this is making me hungry! They are amazing.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are perfect for my chocolate chip cookies! You can find them at any grocery stores and are affordable and pretty good quality!! They are not too sweet which is great because I don't like My cookies too sweet! Also, these are quite easy to melt or even eat on the run!
Jen C.
Aiea, HI
I've been baking for years and this is the only brand of chocolate chips that I will use for chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and trail mix. I've even used them as rewards for my toddler. I never have to worry about the chocolate blooming and chips hold their shape while baking. They also melt well in a double boiler. When melting over direct heat though, I found that it takes more watching and stirring.
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
My whole family love these!! During the holidays my grandmother would gather all her grandchildren & we would use these to put in cookie recipes. Now she uses them in cookies as well as melting them down & using them to cover pretzels, popcorn, marshmallows etc. with the great grandchildren.
Kyla F.
Provo, UT
We are CHOCOLATE SNOBS in our home. We ONLY USE Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Morsels when it comes to making cookies or any other chocolate involved sweet.
We probably go through 50+lbs of chocolate chips in a year... and there are only 3 of us.
Growing up I was raised on Nestle Chocolate Chips. Family product that never lets us down! Great price, Great Taste and can be found at almost EVERY grocery store!
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
Use these in EVERYTHING. Especially around the holidays. Toll House is my go to brand for anything chocolate chip wide. Their mini morsels are good in my mint meringue Christmas cookies and their semi sweet morsels are good in anything from chocolate chip cookies to melted to covered a ritz cracker with peanut butter! Recommend to anyone!
Kasey M.
Mc Calla, AL
Every time I bake with these, I HAVE to quote Phoebe from "Friends" with her, "Neslay Tolhouza!" cookie recipe from her grandmother. It cracks me up! But as for these yummy little guys, I'll put them in cookies, cakes, brownies or just grab a handful for a sweet snack! So buttery and rich in chocolate flavor, not to mention the other morsels like white chocolate, caramel, cinnamon and milk chocolate!
Ashley D.
Toll House Morsels are great to use in desserts, especially chocolate chip cookies. They also melt really well to use in desserts requiring a chocolate coating. They are so good that I have also been known to even sneak into the pantry to eat them plain. Lol. I always use these when I make candy requiring chocolate and will continue.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?