BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Deborah G.
Riverside, CA
This is something that everyone should have on hand. There is so much you can do with these add them to your pancakes, waffles, oat meal, mix with peanut butter, make cookies cakes add to the frosting or on top of Ice cream. You can melt them and add peanuts or fruit the possibilities are endless!!! Oh yea you can even eat them alone they are that good!!!
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely love chocolate. my favorite use for these morsels are in chocolate chip pancakes. They are perfect in the way that they are not overly sweet but also not bitter. You can even put them in a bag and have them as a snack whenever or wherever.
Kathryn S.
Silverdale, WA
These tiny chocolate chips have been a part of my life since before I can remember. Every holiday, my family bakes, and cooks, and makes candy, and quick breads, and a dozen other things...and without this consistently proven product, our holiday gifts would be lost! We rely on the standard to provide us with consistent results, and we get them every time!
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
Nestle is my favorite brand of chocolate chips to use in my food. They are so universal when you're looking for something a little sweet to indulge in. I use them in my oats, cookies, trail mixes, yogurt, banana bread. They are so creamy and flavorful.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I use and only use Toll House Morsels on my cookies when I bake. I love the taste and the brand. I use the semi sweet morsels mostly because I want my cookies to have taste to them and I don't want the morsels to overpower my cookie. For the price I have seen most places carry them at a good price.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
These guys are great for baking and breakfast stuff! Sometimes I even eat them when I have a sweet tooth. I've tried all the ones they have and just love them! I recommend this brand, they have many varieties. I have like 5 different bags at home right now
Apryl C.
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips. I use them for baking, and I occasionally add them to pancakes or ice cream. They are absolutely delicious! Not too pricey and I buy mine at our local grocery store or at hannaford. I highly recommend them!
Kacey C.
These are soo yummy! You can use them to spice up any dessert and it comes out fantastic! Personally, I like to eat them by themselves. They're also great if you sprinkle them over a spoon full of peanut butter (I know that sounds strange). I buy these all the time and would totally recommend them.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
The ESSENTIAL chocolate chip in every bakers pantry. The amount of baking that I've done just normally or for the holidays with these chocolate chips is astounding and absolutely delicious. You can also typically find them in huge bags at places like BJs.
Tyconda C.
Toll House Morsels have to be one of the best chocolate chips there are at a fair price. They make great chocolate chip cookies. I love the fact that I can do so many things with these chips. When these chips get warm they melt smoothly. Toll House has not changed their recipe in years, I remember eating homemade cookies as a little girl. Now when I make them as an adult they taste the same. I still love making them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?