BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
These chocolate chips are the best to bake cookies. In fact I enjoy just have a few as a snack. Toll House is pretty affordable. I usually only have these around the house during the holiday season when we bake tons of cookies. I would recommend these chocolate chips for your baking needs.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
These morsels are a great friend to anyone who likes baking. They're great extras to put into brownies and blondies and of course the world favorite cookies, chocolate chip. Whenever I see these on sale I always snag them cause ya never know when you're gonna need a lil bit of chocolate .
Alli M.
I am baker. I love to bake! I love to bake chocolate chip cookies. Unfortunately Toll House Morsels only rate 3 stars. I find them to be a bit waxy and lacking in 'real' chocolate flavor. They are a bit too sweet for me. I have used them in a pinch, but definitely not my morsel of choice.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
These chocolate chips are perfect for my chocolate chip cookies! You can find them at any grocery stores and are affordable and pretty good quality!! They are not too sweet which is great because I don't like My cookies too sweet! Also, these are quite easy to melt or even eat on the run!
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
These are pretty good chocolate chips however, they are not my go-to brand. You can find these pretty much anywhere, Walmart, Target, etc. I think they are bit more inexpensive than the brand I usually get which is a plus, but they're not as soft and I don't seem to get the same results.
Rylee K.
Excellent chocolate chips. The milk chocolate variety is my personal favorite for when I make my homemade Reese's bars, or even for chocolate chip cookies--instead of using semi-sweet chocolate chips. Toll House is a little on the pricey side, but I would say that they are well worth it!
Helen R.
These are delicious chocolate chip, I love to bake and use them for an infinite number of desserts, biscuits, cakes, chocolates, etc ... have tried many brands and these are among my favorites in my house bake almost every day, always to have something to snack or lunchbox for children.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Toll House Morsels are my go-to when it comes to anything chocolate. They're absolutely the best when it comes to baking and affordable. They can be used for so many things and always taste great. My kids love to help me bake and my 3 year old always wants to put the chocolate chips in.
Li Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Semi-sweet chocolate morsels are one of my baking essentials, lots of places carry it and for very low prices too. The bag comes with a lot of them so I often just sprinkle them into my batter and then stir it up before it makes it way to the oven to become melted chocolatey goodness!
Stacey Y.
Norwalk, CT
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I made the mistake with buying a huge bulk bag from Costco and now I'm stuck with mediocre chocolate chips for my delicious cookies and pancakes. These are absolutely delicious on their own or melted down and used to coat strawberries. yum.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?