BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amya P.
Dacula, GA
To be totally honest I love these when baking and by themselves! I usually make homemade Reese's peanut butter cups with them and it is an ultimate treat! I love the richness of the chocolate and how it melts... although I would say that it would be beneficial to use a double boiling system to melt it because just putting it in a pan will make it harden easily.
Brianne R.
If you're making Toll House cookies, these are the ones to go for. For other recipes, I use Ghirardelli or Guittard, which are better quality and are not as waxy. Still, for that intense classic chocolate chip cookie flavor, or for recipes where I need the chips to hold their shape, these are absolutely perfect.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh this chocolate is really good specially good with all my baking , chocolate cake and cupcakes ..perfect combination..most of all my husband just eat it as it is..my fave is dark chocolate morsels 53 percent cocoa..love it..
Michelle O.
These are a great go-to product for baking. I recently used these to make chocolate-covered spoons for a hot cocoa bar for a Christmas party! It was super easy, just melted the morsels in the microwave, dipped plastic spoons in the melted chocolate, and sprinkled with pretty sprinkles to decorate!
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This product has been used in my family for years. I remember when I was little helping my mom bake cookies using this product. I like the fact that packaging and the taste hasn't changed over the years. Still feels like home. As far as price of the product I think it's fairly priced and you get what you pay for- quality & deliciousness!
Ashley B.
Dublin, GA
If I could give this a million stars I would...Nestle chocolate chips have been a staple in my home, even as a child. I remember my Mama always having some in the cabinet.. I used to, and still do store my chocolate chips in the freezer, and snack on a few during the day! So many uses, such great flavor and quality! There is only ONE chocolate chip brand for out family💜
Valerie S.
I love to have these at home for baking, a special treat in yogurt, or even just a late night snack to cure that craving for sweets! They make portion control a breeze because you feel like you're eating so many (when you eat them one by one and not by the handful, which I've totally done as well).
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
There's really not much that I can say that the rating of this product does not ready show. If you're going to be making chocolate chip cookies this is your chocolate chip. The perfect combination of bitter and sweet these chocolate chips make any cookie the best cookie you've ever had. I don't ever reach for any other brand when I'm making cookies. And I suggest you don't either you can thank me later!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
These chocolate chips are delicious and you can buy them almost anywhere. They average $5 a bag. I like to bake a lot and when I do, I use these for any of my chocolate chip baked goods. I've tried other brands but I really like this one because they have a good, real chocolate flavor
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Really the best product in it's class. It tastes better than any of the other alternative products and it's just the right amount of sweet. It's such good value. Definitely recommending it for everyone but be careful, once you start eating them you might not stop. And you can basically use them for anything. Melting over cupcakes, in chochip cookies or just eat just like that.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?