BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Samantha P.
El Paso, TX
I love these! There are so many things you can make! Last night I used the recipe on the bag to make the cookie dough mix then I pressed half to the bottom of a non greased pan then mixed 8oz cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar and one egg then put that over the cookie dough and sprinkle the remaining cookie dough over the pan and bake at 350 for 40 min it's amazing!!
Kristen D.
These chocolate chips are so good. I love them in cookies, pancakes, even brownies. I also will have them if I need my chocolate fix 😉 My local grocery store always has a great variety of these from chocolate to white chocolate. I would definitely recommend.
Amber R.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have purchased different brands besides toll house but nothing compares to them. Toll house is the way to go! I love making chocolate chip cookies and I melt them and put them over popcorn (weird but sooo good), chocolate chip pancakes, or just eat the morsels themselves. Lol they come in all different flavors. Get creative and make something delicious. Yum!
Jessica H.
You just can't go wrong with the classic Tollhouse morsels. Who doesn't love ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven? And these morsels are so versatile, they can be incorporated into tens of thousands of recipes. My personal favorite way to eat them is with a spoonful of peanut butter.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
These are the perfect chocolate for. Baking!! I have used them for icing my eclairs, Oreo truffles, and so much more!! I get the semi sweet so it's not sugar overload or bitter. When I'm not using them in my food I'm eating them straight up by the handfuls.
Diana B.
Corona, CA
These should be a staple of any bakers pantry! They are great for baking and also melt down into a smooth chocolate perfect for dipping strawberries or other goodies.
Jess K.
Marlton, NJ
I love using these in different recipes, such as brownies, cookies, and pancakes! These are even good enough to eat on their own, if you have a chocolate addiction like I do! These are a good way to satisfy my chocolate cravings, and are a small little snack!
Hana C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always have these stocked in my house. They go great in everything; pancakes, waffles, cupcakes, cookies, etc. They're even yummy on their own; I have to stop my younger siblings from finishing them off! These are just a classic staple to have on hand!
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little deceivers are so dang dangerous! They look harmless sitting in your pantry all cute and bite-sized. Little do you know, their main offense, sugar, will hypnotize your mind. You will end up consuming far too many of these before you even get to use them in the cookies you bought them for. Delicious and they melt awesome; in your hands, mouth, and baked goods!
Anosha S.
I love love love these! Only chips i will use in any recipie that require them! The flavor is perfect; not too bitter and not overly sweet. The price is completely worth better than what you get and definitely something to always stay stocked up on for those morning chocolate chip pancakes!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?