BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rhonda C.
nashville, MI
Bought these for making holiday fudge along with a cheaper brand. Made two batches to compare. Toll House melted smoothr, tasted better, and even looked better. The other brand had white patches throughout, and the Toll House looked as perfect as a picture. They tasted better as well. The other brand tasted too sweet, and less like chocolate in comparison.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
These are the perfect chocolate for. Baking!! I have used them for icing my eclairs, Oreo truffles, and so much more!! I get the semi sweet so it's not sugar overload or bitter. When I'm not using them in my food I'm eating them straight up by the handfuls.
Kristen D.
These chocolate chips are so good. I love them in cookies, pancakes, even brownies. I also will have them if I need my chocolate fix 😉 My local grocery store always has a great variety of these from chocolate to white chocolate. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica H.
You just can't go wrong with the classic Tollhouse morsels. Who doesn't love ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven? And these morsels are so versatile, they can be incorporated into tens of thousands of recipes. My personal favorite way to eat them is with a spoonful of peanut butter.
Jess K.
Marlton, NJ
I love using these in different recipes, such as brownies, cookies, and pancakes! These are even good enough to eat on their own, if you have a chocolate addiction like I do! These are a good way to satisfy my chocolate cravings, and are a small little snack!
Yalimar P.
Mecca, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE THESE! I'm a baker so I use these sprinkled on treats or inside cupcakes bought at Walmart and I love them super good and can be eaten alone lol, they are very affordable really repurchase worthy!
Hana C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always have these stocked in my house. They go great in everything; pancakes, waffles, cupcakes, cookies, etc. They're even yummy on their own; I have to stop my younger siblings from finishing them off! These are just a classic staple to have on hand!
Bianca V.
This si so tasty and great for baking. whenever i run out of chocolate for s'mores aka my love i always melt these and put them on top of the marshmallow they're soon good. they're of a great value and super cheap compared to other brands and definelty worth it
Diana B.
Corona, CA
These should be a staple of any bakers pantry! They are great for baking and also melt down into a smooth chocolate perfect for dipping strawberries or other goodies.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've tried other brands for my family's chocolate chip recipe and none come out the "right" way (please read "grandma's way") unless I use these. I love how readily available they are too, so no matter where I am, I can bake up some perfect chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?