BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha P.
El Paso, TX
I love these! There are so many things you can make! Last night I used the recipe on the bag to make the cookie dough mix then I pressed half to the bottom of a non greased pan then mixed 8oz cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar and one egg then put that over the cookie dough and sprinkle the remaining cookie dough over the pan and bake at 350 for 40 min it's amazing!!
April B.
Buffalo, WV
These are the perfect chocolate for. Baking!! I have used them for icing my eclairs, Oreo truffles, and so much more!! I get the semi sweet so it's not sugar overload or bitter. When I'm not using them in my food I'm eating them straight up by the handfuls.
Amber R.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have purchased different brands besides toll house but nothing compares to them. Toll house is the way to go! I love making chocolate chip cookies and I melt them and put them over popcorn (weird but sooo good), chocolate chip pancakes, or just eat the morsels themselves. Lol they come in all different flavors. Get creative and make something delicious. Yum!
Jessica H.
You just can't go wrong with the classic Tollhouse morsels. Who doesn't love ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven? And these morsels are so versatile, they can be incorporated into tens of thousands of recipes. My personal favorite way to eat them is with a spoonful of peanut butter.
Kristen D.
These chocolate chips are so good. I love them in cookies, pancakes, even brownies. I also will have them if I need my chocolate fix 😉 My local grocery store always has a great variety of these from chocolate to white chocolate. I would definitely recommend.
Bianca V.
This si so tasty and great for baking. whenever i run out of chocolate for s'mores aka my love i always melt these and put them on top of the marshmallow they're soon good. they're of a great value and super cheap compared to other brands and definelty worth it
morgan c.
Catonsville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Growing up, these were always the chocolate chips used in my mom's homemade cookies. There is something distinct about the semi-sweet morsels! They are delicious. Recently, I bought them for my own cookies, and they still taste great. Eating them after eating dark chocolate is not advisable though. They get a sort of weird taste in comparison. I am still a fan, though.
Anosha S.
I love love love these! Only chips i will use in any recipie that require them! The flavor is perfect; not too bitter and not overly sweet. The price is completely worth better than what you get and definitely something to always stay stocked up on for those morning chocolate chip pancakes!
Diana B.
Corona, CA
These should be a staple of any bakers pantry! They are great for baking and also melt down into a smooth chocolate perfect for dipping strawberries or other goodies.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE THESE! I'm a baker so I use these sprinkled on treats or inside cupcakes bought at Walmart and I love them super good and can be eaten alone lol, they are very affordable really repurchase worthy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?