BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Isabella M.
Berlin, CT
I love chocolate these are perfect if you want to have a couple as a snack or put them into anything that you want to have some chocolate with you can get them in all types of flavors a must for any baker
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am baker. I love to bake! I love to bake chocolate chip cookies. Unfortunately Toll House Morsels only rate 3 stars. I find them to be a bit waxy and lacking in 'real' chocolate flavor. They are a bit too sweet for me. I have used them in a pinch, but definitely not my morsel of choice.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
These Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips are the best of the best when it comes to baking needs. My mom has used these since I was a little girl, and I have continued on the tradition through hundreds of batches of chocolate chip cookies. I have a degree in Pastry Arts and know quality chocolate well. Most chefs break down their own blocks of chocolate, however these morsels not only save me time, but they really are the tops of the flavor chain in chocolate. Heck, I even sprinkle these on my apple sauce sometimes!
Alicia T.
Berkeley, CA
I loved Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies growing up; these chocolate chips were a staple in our house. I tried a different brand a couple years ago, though, and haven't gone back to the Nestle chocolate chips since. The Nestle brand is great for baking basic chocolate chip cookies, but tend to be a little waxy [as another reviewer also said] and I think the other brand I've been using is a little better quality of chocolate.
Val D.
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are the best! They're the perfect size & all the flavors taste delicious. I prefer using milk chocolate chips instead of raisins in my Oatmeal cookies. Mmm they're so delicious! I also melt some chocolate chips with a bit of coconut oil to make chocolate covered everything! I highly recommend Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chips!
Stephanie G.
Louisville, KY
I use these in a lot of the baking I do. Chocolate chip cookies: yup. Oreo truffles: yup cupcakes: yup. Try melting them down and piping the melted chocolate onto wax paper in any shape or design you want to, then pop in the freezer and let them harden. They make great cupcake toppers and add that extra bit of fancy that'll push you over the edge of awesome.
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these semi-sweet chocolate chips. I love them more than the more expensive brands too! It is the perfect classic chocolate chip cookie taste. It is a very reasonable price and if you get if during specific seasons there are always coupons out for it. The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of he bag is just as perfect. I haven't found a better recipe.
Michelle M.
These are delicious. This is my favorite brand to use when making chocolate chip cookies or to add in brownies. Here is a diet hack ladies: if you have a huge sweet tooth like I do, buy a bag of these and keep them in the freezer. When your sweet tooth attacks, eat a few of the frozen chips. They help curb the craving and you only get a few calories that way.
Breyonna S.
Best chocolate chips on the market. Toll House chocolate is one of the best to bake with or eat as a snack. I wish they made candy bars for how good it is. The chocolate chips make wonderful chocolate chip cookies and they are super sweet. Nothing compares to these but they are pricey. Will continue to repurchase.
Billie C.
Iola, KS
Toll house morsels are my go to every time my son asks me to bake him cookies. They are sweet and tasty and are a great price. It's hard to only use a cup in each re i.e. as they are so good you want to dump the whole bag in. I give toll house morsels two thumbs up and recommend tbem to everyone I know. This is a must in every kitchen where baking takes place.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?